Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

that's what I suspected. That just mean it's double boxed to keep the shoe box in better condition. they not going to triple box lol
i have never seen them list under the description HOW they will package

that is why i was expecting something different

thanks for your input

so after finally seeing these in person i don't know how you guys can honestly say you like these. yes they havent retrod but this is a disgrace to 6s, shape looks bad, quality looks bad (not the worst but for that price its horrible), the blue tinted soles looks like garbage i mean how much blue does a blue and white shoe need? the ones i saw the paint jobs were horrible and i flat out didnt even give them a second look they were that bad. i truly truly think that JB has most of us by the balls for some reason and i understan the "if i dont get this colorway it may never release again" thought process but this is bad. i remember seeing OG pics and saying "man those look clean and i wish i had a pair" but those things at the store werent anything i would buy. sorry for the rant but im at a loss of words for people going HAM on trash and it happens with lots of releases which is why JB aint changing ish for many years to come cuz yall cant pass on junk for $150+
Nah...mine came out perfect.

I just got my pair from Eastbay. I got a little glue and dirt specs inside the clear sole on the heal. 1 or 2 scratches on the leather that I will touch up with Angelous but that's about it. I rate 8/10 quality. I little touch up will make them about an 8.8. I plan to inspect the crap out of my Ferrari XIV tomorrow AM.

I just got my pair from Eastbay. I got a little glue and dirt specs inside the clear sole on the heal. 1 or 2 scratches on the leather that I will touch up with Angelous but that's about it. I rate 8/10 quality. I little touch up will make them about an 8.8. I plan to inspect the crap out of my Ferrari XIV tomorrow AM.
Yeah....glue stains on that would be a nightmare

gotta get them first 

I just got mine from sneakersnstuff, pretty much perfect only flaw I see is that the inside jumpman on the insole is missing a leg on the right shoe, doesn't really matter because they fade away after a couple wears.

Yeah it sucks because you can't fix that. These have the worst quality of all the VI. Unfortunately they weren't able to be inspected.
um... i was referring to the ferrari 14s but ok. And glue stains on smooth leather 6's are easy to fix. I thought quality was fine on these. I got a pair for myself and a pair for a friend and they are both perfect.

Just grabbed a size 12 at hoh Glendale galleria, they still got a 13. Picked up those Huarache flight bold berrys too! Happy Friday!

Just grabbed a size 12 at hoh Glendale galleria, they still got a 13. Picked up those Huarache flight bold berrys too! Happy Friday!
Damm. You're lucky, man. I was out on the hunt today for a 12 and didn't have any luck..

Anyone know what to expect for resell? So far Ive found $225 locally and a few online for $210

If you've been following this forum for months now, u should already know the answers to all these questions. And we all know about the replica videos on YouTube.
not to mention we all flame anyone posting more than a paragraph lol 

Last edited:
Finally got my confirmation.... should be here by Monday. I'm working on Monday though :stoneface:

not to mention we all flame anyone posting more than a paragraph lol 
It wasn't about how long it was, tho it was excessively long, it was about the dumb **** he said after he claimed he had been following the site for months now but still don't understand how people get early releases??? Lol. Buddy is a lame I'm glad I called him out.

Back
Top Bottom