Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

honestly, i really JUST got around to checking out my pair that i copped on rd and i have to say that, unlike what seems like most of u, my pair of SB 6s is flawless and i really like them. the leather is soft and seems to be of pretty good quality, no creases or blemishes. DEF happy to have this classic pair finally. no telling when they'll get to see the streets tho. :nthat:

Last edited:
honestly, i really JUST got around to checking out my pair that i copped on rd and i have to say that, unlike what seems like most of u, my pair of SB 6s is flawless and i really like them. the leather is soft and seems to be of pretty good quality, no creases or blemishes. DEF happy to have this classic pair finally. no telling when they'll get to see the streets tho. :nthat:

Dudes Gripe Over ANYTHING They Can These Days Honestly........ These Jokers Even Complain About The Insole Labeling Coming Off Their Sneakers As If That Somehow Effects The Aesthetics Of The Shoe As A Whole.

Different Generation Than We Grew Up With My Dude :smh:

Last edited:
ndc pair just came in. they look fine to me didn't check the dates nor do I really care but the leather is fine. there are obvious touch ups in the blue paint but I'm fine with it they look good from a glance only noticeable if you are inspecting the shoe. my fire red 3s came with a small missing spot of white paint.... I wonder if I buy some white angelus paint if I could do a touch up like they did with these 6s. would it wear any faster without a touch up?

copped 3 pairs from kid-files.  friends' 9.5s and 10.5s were flawless, but my 11s had to go back as the paint was all over the place

waiting for a pair of 11s from hanon-shop to come in, hoping they're ok

Dudes Gripe Over ANYTHING They Can These Days Honestly........ These Jokers Even Complain About The Insole Labeling Coming Off Their Sneakers As If That Somehow Effects The Aesthetics Of The Shoe As A Whole.

Different Generation Than We Grew Up With My Dude :smh:

Ive seen almost NOBODY in here complain about the quality except for the hard leather whoch was expected.

You seem to be just complaining for nothing

And as far as different generation?

Im sorry but MY generations jordans werent made cheap like shoes are these days so there was no cause for complaining

I can understand if someone complains

Now you can get back to crying about the imaginary complainers in here :lol:

Last edited:

Nobody is complaining. Most of us have said quality is on point.

The soft leather talk however ends at the toe.

That part of the shoe should have been soft as its the most key point to a shoes flexibility for comfort.

But i guess nike caters more to hypebeast who stick rulers in there shoes so it wont crease than actual comfort.

If nike went back to soft leather on the forefoot of their retros it would make a world of a difference.

For some reason they use that harder leather on the retro v and vi probably because kids these days rather have less creasing than a comfortable shoe

Last edited:
roll.gif
@ the ruler comment lol. forgot to mention, anyone else pair has a lace closure that looks quite blue/bluish green? In pics it looked slightly yellowed/yellowish but in person (at least mine) had a very bluish tint to it. That's my only disappointment with these.

Last edited:
You'll rarely catch me complaining about quality but bruh. I'd feel better if it was at least marked B-Grade.

Ive seen almost NOBODY in here complain about the quality except for the hard leather whoch was expected.

You seem to be just complaining for nothing

And as far as different generation?

Im sorry but MY generations jordans werent made cheap like shoes are these days so there was no cause for complaining

I can understand if someone complains

Now you can get back to crying about the imaginary complainers in here :lol:

Not To Single Anyone Out Or Anything Buuuuuuuuuut, I'm Sorry, You Were Saying?

View media item 1158940

I know the quality issues on the 6s have been discussed at great lengths at this point, but I wanted to point out one of the big flaws on the pair I picked up today.  I'm thinking about contacting Nike's customer service to complain about the quality...

so glad i didn't buy these, a guy from a sneaker group off Facebook

View media item 1158788

I just had to go out and make a third raffle pick up before 6:00 because the quality on these are so bad. I was excited to get mine and had to rush to get a second pair so I didn't inspect these as closely as possible. Now I have to waste time and return these.  Nike should be ashamed of what horrible quality they gave the OG 6's this year. :smh:
View media item 1158498

View media item 1158499

View media item 1158500

Now Get Yo *** Back In The Bed, No Dinner For You......

jordan4.gif

For some reason they use that harder leather on the retro v and vi probably because kids these days rather have less creasing than a comfortable shoe

Hit the nail on the head.
Damn these joints hurt if your doing some walking.

Def won't be wearing these joints to the State Fair as planned

:rofl: @ the ruler comment lol. forgot to mention, anyone else pair has a lace closure that looks quite blue/bluish green? In pics it looked slightly yellowed/yellowish but in person (at least mine) had a very bluish tint to it. That's my only disappointment with these.

You talking about the tongue tag?
If so all the Retail joints are blue tinted.
GM's and early's have the fresh white tongue tags.

I just checked DSG to make sure they didn't have a FSR of the Ferrari. Lol, going to keep checking too.

You'll rarely catch me complaining about quality but bruh. I'd feel better if it was at least marked B-Grade.
I hate to tell you but you are going to be very disappointed if you want leather with no variation to it come next year. Even some of the early pics of the remastered pairs shows inconsistencies. look at pics of older retros on places like nicekicks. the leather is not uniformly smoothe and perfect nor should it be. Your pics actually show that this leather is ever so slightly better quality than some stuff jb has put out, especially 5s.

This is exactly what you are complaining about being "b-grade" right now. Obviously there is more of a grain to it but you get the idea.

I don't know who came up with the idea that leather and shoes should be perfect and flawless but it makes me cringe everytime I see

people complaining about things that should and have always been present.

Last edited:
Hey if someone wants to complain about a product they are not satisfied with let them.

Jesus let them complain. Its their money. Their problem. Not yours

Ain't Nobody Complaining Tho...............

:rolleyes

have always been present.

Nuff Said Right There!

****** In Here Acting Like Shoes USED To Be Absolutely Perfect Back In The Day :lol:

Has The Quality Of Materials Being Used Degraded Over Time?

YES

We All Know This To Be True! Yet Y'all Still Copping With Hopes That This Will Eventually Change From One Release To The Next?

PIPE DREAMS!

Furthermore, You're Lying To Yourself If You Sit Here And Say Kicks From Previous Generations Didn't Come With Variations, Painting Mistakes, Creases Etc.

Hell I Have Numerous Pairs Of '85 1's And Several Other OG Releases That Show Factory Inconsistencies.... That's Part Of Mass Production Folks!

It Is What It Is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom