Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

DSG hasn't gave me an issue. I ordered two pairs in separate orders and one arrived yesterday and the other is scheduled for delivery Monday.

Considering buying my 11.5 off eBay/Kixify and selling this size 12. Anything I should look for as far as GM goes? Production dates, etc.?

i actually offered someone 200 shipped on ebay and reneged on the deal cuz i thought it was too much... i instead offered 190 shipped and they counter offered with 195 shipped and i passed... but i ended up paying my boy 200 for them since hes bringing them from another state and has to pay to check in his luggage :smh:

i actually offered someone 200 shipped on ebay and reneged on the deal cuz i thought it was too much... i instead offered 190 shipped and they counter offered with 195 shipped and i passed... but i ended up paying my boy 200 for them since hes bringing them from another state and has to pay to check in his luggage :smh:

Lol. Do you want the shoes or no? Sounds like the dude could have let you swindle him down to $175 and the deal still would have been too good. $165 would have been the new number once he agreed to $175 right?

dasolesavant dasolesavant I agree with F fresh out dabox , she probably wouldn't care.

I can appreciate a good lesson too though, did you show them to her and then say, these are for you but this is why you can't have them, yet.
She is very picky, I gave her a pair of Kobe prelude 2's and she gave them back because it made her feet look fat. Also her mother took her to dtlr so they could measure her feet because she kept flip flopping with her size and they confirmed I needed a bigger size.

She is very picky, I gave her a pair of Kobe prelude 2's and she gave them back because it made her feet look fat. Also her mother took her to dtlr so they could measure her feet because she kept flip flopping with her size and they confirmed I needed a bigger size.
Damn talk about spoiled

Those are clean!!!
smokin.gif

Finally opened up my pair from EB and they are pretty much flawless besides the tongue piece having the blue tint like others stated

Anybody noticed the dates are way different on their pairs. I got two pairs one from Eastbay with production dates 2/26/14 4/24/14 on one shoe and 3/12/14 5/5/14 on the other. The other pair from "The Athletes Foot" has 3/12/14 5/19/14 on one and 2/26/14 5/16/14 on the other. Any others have completely different dates on their pairs?

Last edited:
Anybody noticed the dates are way different on their pairs. I got two pairs from from Eastbay with production dates 2/26/14 4/24/14 on one shoe and 3/12/14 5/5/14 on the other. The other pair from "The Athletes Foot" has 3/12/14 5/19/14 on one and 2/26/14 5/16/14 on the other. Any others have completely different dates on their pairs?
Mine I copped from FNL has a date of 2/26/14 4/18/14 on one shoe, and the other has a date of 2/26/14 4/22/14

Last edited:
Anybody noticed the dates are way different on their pairs. I got two pairs from from Eastbay with production dates 2/26/14 4/24/14 on one shoe and 3/12/14 5/5/14 on the other. The other pair from "The Athletes Foot" has 3/12/14 5/19/14 on one and 2/26/14 5/16/14 on the other. Any others have completely different dates on their pairs?
that is odd ?

my eastbay pair

both shoes had 3/11/2014 - 4/10/2014

Damn airsully23 airsully23 you have those "GM type dates"

See, this is further proof that even the build date means little on identifying GM's.

Can be used in combination with other GM flaws but never use a short build date alone as an single identifier of a GM shoe

Damn airsully23 airsully23 you have those "GM type dates"

See, this is further proof that even the build date means little on identifying GM's.

Can be used in combination with other GM flaws but never use a short build date alone as an single identifier of a GM shoe

Build quality of the shoe is a much better identifier. I pay no attention to the production dates.

Damn @airsully23 you have those "GM type dates"

got them from eastbay on RD

these actually restocked at my local Champs, did this occur anywhere else.?
I've noticed these pop up in FL's that normally don't stock new JB releases either, there must be crazy pairs left over. Still a few places with a FSR of these right beside the Infrared's haha. 

Back
Top Bottom