Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

100% Copped. Will be a birthday present to myself. Releasing four days before my birthday. :smokin

Late late present to my self (6 months) or perhaps early...IDC these will be had

Mine look like they about to crumble. I'm thinking about sole swapping. Hope they don't re-release after I do it
Most likely to appease michael jordans ego and make him feel like he owns his own company.

It really is the equivalent of somebody who forgot where they came from.

Its pretty funny considering every jordan brand box has nike air and the swoosh on the bottom of the box.

Whats the most ******ed thing about the nike air/jumpman thing is the ******ed jumpman air. Like are they stupid? If you gonna replace nike air why not just put a jumpman instead?

Why on the iv and v you can just put a jumpman but on the iii and vi you put that stupid looking jumpman air?

A jumpman is much cleaner than jumpman air design wise

Whats even worse is that they have no problem mass producing the AJ 1, where the main drivers of that shoe are the Giant Nike Swooshes on both sides of each shoe. Nike Air belongs on the back of the II-VI and that's how it should always be. That space was designed for that logo and therefore should always be there. Its not like we are asking them to remove the Jumpman off the back of the X and replace it with Nike Air.

Speaking of which, I wonder how funny that would look. Can someone photoshop Nike Air on the back of an X in place of the jumpman. Im curious

August 30? One day before my birthday. This colorway was one of my first air jordans. Is it a sign? Lol

I'm so glad that JB is basically making all the OG Retro 6's GR's, the day after my birthday, late birthday present to myself :pimp:

08/30/14 Air Jordan 6 Retro
384664-107 White/Sport Blue-Black
$170.00 - Men's
$120.00 - Gradeschool
$75.00 - Preschool
$55.00 - Toddler
$45.00 - Infant

Info Via SC

i'll have to pass on these, but if the midnights ever drop i'm swinging full force

Been following this guy for a while on instagram, I believe this pic to be legit.
i still see slightly a infrared hue at the right side from the air unit

if his pair was real why he dont post a pic from the sizetag, that fool just wanna deceive other peeps

and get more followers on IG and is mega thirsty for some E-fame
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom