Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Looks like a ps to me.
i was thinking exactly the same as you

probably a PS from the white infrared 6 cw that just came out

peeps nowadays do everything to get some E-fame or followers on IG
mean.gif
quite pathetic imo

Man I hope these super GR like the powders and the Wht/Infras. This will legit be my last pair of jordans....lawd don't let the hype for these be like Benny Blanco to Carlito. I just want one pair. No "1 to rock 1 to stock", no tripling up, none of that BS. I just wanna quit JB and move on to better brands. But I really want this shoe before I leave jb alone.

Man I hope these super GR like the powders and the Wht/Infras. This will legit be my last pair of jordans....lawd don't let the hype for these be like Benny Blanco to Carlito. I just want one pair. No "1 to rock 1 to stock", no tripling up, none of that BS. I just wanna quit JB and move on to better brands. But I really want this shoe before I leave jb alone.
Leaving JB for good?

I've told myself this plently of times. I remember when I was in HS 2004-2007 I copped just about every retro. Now that Im older I don't care to cop them as much.. But man oh man these are must haves.

just when i convinced myself i didnt want these that pic came out... instacop if they look like that

AIR J XIII and JsonMyFeetz are spot on here.  I've said this before and I'll say it again... Do a little research, and actually read Nike's annual report and financial statements... I'll even give you the link:

http://investors.nikeinc.com/Invest...tails/2013/2013-Investor-Meeting/default.aspx

If you read through the presentations, you'll see that Jordan is a BRAND that is wholly owned by Nike - it's not a separate company, nor has it ever been.  Nike created Jordan Brand as a wholly owned subsidiary, and thereby has complete control and ownership.  There are no "copyright" or "licensing" issues between the two.  Nike owns the Jordan brand (just as it owns Converse, Hurley, Umbro and some other brands) - it is NOT a separate company.

Javy

I still can't understand how hard it is for people to comprehend that lol

Back
Top Bottom