Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Lol my rooms about to be filled with 5-6 boxes of each of these retro's coming out. Already sold off my 09s. Bring on these baby
nthat.gif

Might cop if the leather quality is decent. I'm trying to get all the retros I want this year before the foreseeable price hikes. Pretty soon GS pairs are gonna be $169.

If men's sizes get past a certain price (not going to say it, don't want to give JB any ideas), I will probably stop buying them. Not because of the lack of funds, but simply because its greedy of them to keep raising the price. It costs them nothing to make the shoes. JB/Nike is making money hand over fist.

Rant over

Might cop if the leather quality is decent. I'm trying to get all the retros I want this year before the foreseeable price hikes. Pretty soon GS pairs are gonna be $169.

If men's sizes get past a certain price (not going to say it, don't want to give JB any ideas), I will probably stop buying them. Not because of the lack of funds, but simply because its greedy of them to keep raising the price. It costs them nothing to make the shoes. JB/Nike is making money hand over fist.

Rant over
probably stop 60% and probably will 40% lol ????

probably stop 60% and probably will 40% lol ????
Haha more like almost 99.9% stop and possibly pick up 1 pair a year, IF I really need them. If Lightning or Mist Blue 4s re-retro'd (grails, especially mist blues), and retail is not outrageous like $190~$200, then I'd cop.

If quality gets back to where it used to be, I'd have no problem with $170. But why should we as consumers have to pay more to get better quality when the shoes should already be good quality shoes without the price hikes.

Idk. Just saying. Maybe it's just me...

If JB visits websites like this & notice that most people complain about quality of every release that comes out, won't you think they would finally do something bout it. I understand you guys want the shoes as good as they possibly can be without any defects but why always complain & corporate isn't doing a thing about it.

If JB visits websites like this & notice that most people complain about quality of every release that comes out, won't you think they would finally do something bout it. I understand you guys want the shoes as good as they possibly can be without any defects but why always complain & corporate isn't doing a thing about it.
the thing is ... IF .. IF .. they did check sites like this and saw the complaints, but were to go back and look at sales charts. and if they could tie each pair of shoes bought to the specific customer they would see that the ones complaining still bought a pair ... so why fix it? you guys still gonna pay for the shoe

Sport blues, infrareds(both), maroons, carmines, motorsports, olympics minus the toebox design... Make it happen JB.

Pandemonium. If you are talking about "retiring" after this shoe or any other in 2014, here's a piece of advice, stop lying to yourself :lol:. I said that 5 times already. You may have a slow down period, but never completly done.

This is so true. I came in the JB forum looking for what's releasing because I want some new shoes. I said I retired back in February. :lol:

But I am definitely hoping for this release.

For a 170 bones, we should be getting something that makes it worth it.  Are we really going to pay another  price increase for the same mold, materials and quality as the '10 (not saying that 2010 were bad quality, but with a price hike we deserve better)?

For a 170 bones, we should be getting something that makes it worth it.  Are we really going to pay another  price increase for the same mold, materials and quality as the '10 (not saying that 2010 were bad quality, but with a price hike we deserve better)?

Lol since u asked ill ask u are u gonna pass when the rd comes .... i doubt it

^I don't even want'em, Bro. Even if I did want this colorway they would have to be on point for 170+ tax. All I'm saying is, JB knows that next month they can't get us to start paying 250 dollars for retros. So they do it gradually with a price increase here and there baiting us in with colors and logos that we ain't seen in years. It really isn't worth it if the actually product isn't improved in any way.

^I don't even want'em, Bro. Even if I did want this colorway they would have to be on point for 170+ tax. All I'm saying is, JB knows that next month they can't get us to start paying 250 dollars for retros. So they do it gradually with a price increase here and there baiting us in with colors and logos that we ain't seen in years. It really isn't worth it if the actually product isn't improved in any way.

Yeah but we all know everyone aint gonna stop buying em. Especially if people droppung $250 for brons JB aint gonna stop at some point tho the consumer in all of us will put our foot down.

I think $200 would be the highest and if they wanna raise the price theyll slap a limited tag on it to draw the masses of people who wanna have that "exclusive" shoe

Next year will be one of the greatest lately. And if JB tops it off with the Columbias... WOOOOOHOOOOO

Next year will be one of the greatest lately. And if JB tops it off with the Columbias... WOOOOOHOOOOO
I'm just happy to get some OG cws that we haven't seen retro yet but the columbias coming out would be the icing on the cake for a lot if people

Back
Top Bottom