Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

These are a must, after 2014 is over I'm done collecting sneakers maybe an occasional purchase here and there.. LOL

hope these don't have nike air and a stupid price tag. 6s look better with jumpman air period. 4s, 3s to an extent, and 2s look better with nike imo

hope these don't have nike air and a stupid price tag. 6s look better with jumpman air period. 4s, 3s to an extent, and 2s look better with nike imo
I think all the OG cws of the IIs have the nike on the back if that's what you are talking about I think it was the retro+ cws that had the jordan on the back but I could be wrong

If I could get these, and they then also released the Navy's....
pimp.gif
 Hell so far every 6 that's been talked about i'd want to get.

Whoops! Thanks fam I didn't notice :lol: I should have noticed that part at the bottom

Lol i was jus comin to tell u the same thing. I was just showing the color code since it was debated on sport blue vs september blue

BUT

If one likes to think of JB/Nike coincidences then you can look at that pic though and possibly answer the "rumor"

Look at those 3 shoes on the list all released together in 91 and all 3 are either rumored/confirmed for 2014

Last edited:
I don't care if these have Nike air or a jumpman, just release em with a good shape and decent materials!

Back
Top Bottom