Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

**** that. That just means they will be retroed again sooner and probably with better quality now that the masterpiece rule will be in effect next year

Nah, these wont be retrod for a long time. That "remastering" thing is a big smokescreen for their higher pricing.
I doubt these will come out again until about 2025

laugh.gif
 damn JB really knows how to  wrap the community around their little finger. "masterpiece rule"? lolwut. all JB had to do was throw out one word "remastering" and now everybody is heavily anticipating it as the second coming of Christ or something. People will still be disappointed, there will still be bad paint jobs, etc. the biggest noticeable difference will be the price. period.

**** that. That just means they will be retroed again sooner and probably with better quality now that the masterpiece rule will be in effect next year

From what I understand, the remastered releases are only certain pairs. GRs are still gonna be the same old GRs, but these "remastered" pairs will be like a more available BIN line. Not sure why some folks seem to think everything is gonna be that way.

From what I understand, the remastered releases are only certain pairs. GRs are still gonna be the same old GRs, but these "remastered" pairs will be like a more available BIN line. Not sure why some folks seem to think everything is gonna be that way.
I don't think they are only remastering certain pairs because why would they want only certain pairs to be good quality and others crappy quality? They could make much more money if everything was "remastered" with a remastered price point.

Nah, these wont be retrod for a long time. That "remastering" thing is a big smokescreen for their higher pricing.
I doubt these will come out again until about 2025

Lol yea right

If these sell well they will be back in 5 to 7 years

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
They will be back in 2 with NA on the back. I don't double often but when I do I know imma wear the crap out of it. Only way I will buy the same shoe twice is my old ones beat. No other reason. After the first pair everything else is just uncivilized or damn near greedy. Especially with clear bottoms, it's pointless IMHO [emoji]128072[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

I don't think they are only remastering certain pairs because why would they want only certain pairs to be good quality and others crappy quality? They could make much more money if everything was "remastered" with a remastered price point.
Are you serious famb? Pretty dumb comment right here. You really think they are gonna just start FLOODING releases of remastered versions of ALL the Jordans that recently dropped? This doesn't sound completely stupid to you? Sport Blue 6's are done and gone for a long time after this release. 

They are only gonna remaster a couple pairs here and there. Not the entire recent retro Jordan library of releases. That's just silly.

Are you serious famb? Pretty dumb comment right here. You really think they are gonna just start FLOODING releases of remastered versions of ALL the Jordans that recently dropped? This doesn't sound completely stupid to you? Sport Blue 6's are done and gone for a long time after this release. 

They are only gonna remaster a couple pairs here and there. Not the entire recent retro Jordan library of releases. That's just silly.
I'm not talking about remastering recent retros. Why would they make another retro of a shoe that came out months before? I'm talking about them remastering color ways that haven't been retroed in a while or at all.

Hold up tho, this remastering will only be on certain kicks throughout the year, not all retro's? Smh, so will we have a choice of remastered or normal quality of same shoe?
Guessing not just up'd prices on the kicks we all will want.

Last edited:
Hold up tho, this remastering will only be on certain kicks throughout the year, not all retro's? Smh, so will we have a choice of remastered or normal quality of same shoe?
Guessing not just up'd prices on the kicks we all will want.
We really don't have much info right now but I'm speculating that they will remaster every retro that are planning to release next year

Not every retro.
I swear this ran right past some of ya'll heads. they said they are trying to remaster the line basically. i.e. a slight quality boost across the board as well as a universal price increase. they aren't just going to throw us some shoes and call them "remastered". they are already doing that now with the labs and all the things they charge more for. they will surely keep doing that as well and charge 225-250 for special release shoes, nike air, etc. but they will also ever so slightly increase the quality of every shoe they put out. whether it's noticeable or not, that's what they said. for some reason ya'll are trying to put the incoming "remastered" joints on a pedestal like it's going to be special. if they were really going to do that why would anybody buy the non remastered shoes they drop along side everything when they can just wait for them to release the "remastered" version?

I swear this ran right past some of ya'll heads. they said they are trying to remaster the line basically. i.e. a slight quality boost across the board as well as a universal price increase. they aren't just going to throw us some shoes and call them "remastered". they are already doing that now with the labs and all the things they charge more for. they will surely keep doing that as well and charge 225-250 for special release shoes, nike air, etc. but they will also ever so slightly increase the quality of every shoe they put out. whether it's noticeable or not, that's what they said. for some reason ya'll are trying to put the incoming "remastered" joints on a pedestal like it's going to be special. if they were really going to do that why would anybody buy the non remastered shoes they drop along side everything when they can just wait for them to release the "remastered" version?

To your last point people think they need every pair of Jordan's.

I guess what I think of when I hear re-mastered is a retro true to form with "Nike Air" included.  Some retros will have the "Nike Air" treatment and others will not.  Releasing a retro with slight quality increase yet a jumpman instead of the "Nike Aire" does not constitute a re-master to me.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I BEG YOU GUYS ……..EVEN THE NOOBS WHO JUST GOT ON NT

If i see another Bobby Fresh Tee to match some Jordan's …..especially these...

I am gonna go run into On-Coming Traffic n kill myself!!

Back
Top Bottom