Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Better execution too. But Damn just give me both. I ain't going be petty. Come Aug 30 you should have both cuz they [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Feel it I wanna double up both but I'm trying to spend less on shoes.

the perfect shoe to match my 14/15 chelsea jersey. 

I can't wait for this release.
Chelsea 
sick.gif
  London is red.

Does anyone know if the Jordan 6 Maroon are dropping this year ? I would rather them then sport blue 6s

Does anyone know if the Jordan 6 Maroon are dropping this year ? I would rather them then sport blue 6s

No, no one knows, but all of us hope. There's still no Jordan Vl release for September, October, or December yet though. Call me crazy, but I still think there's a chance the Maroon's (Or at least one more Vl) could be announced.

I
No, no one knows, but all of us hope. There's still no Jordan Vl release for September, October, or December yet though. Call me crazy, but I still think there's a chance the Maroon's (Or at least one more Vl) could be announced.
i thought there were pics of another black/white VI retro coming out during the holiday season. I definitely think the maroons aren't coming out this year tho. They gotta keep one gem in the vault and that's one that people have been wanting for years

I
i thought there were pics of another black/white VI retro coming out during the holiday season. I definitely think the maroons aren't coming out this year tho. They gotta keep one gem in the vault and that's one that people have been wanting for years

Yeah there were pics of a New Oreo Vl, but I don't think anyone confirmed if that was real or not. Personally they looked like a custom job of the Brazil's to me.

Yeah there were pics of a New Oreo Vl, but I don't think anyone confirmed if that was real or not. Personally they looked like a custom job of the Brazil's to me.
That could be the case but idk I haven't heard anything about them for a while now so who knows. Either way those are a pass :lol:

I

i thought there were pics of another black/white VI retro coming out during the holiday season.
Are you referring to those new "oreo" ones, thats mostly black (looks like nubuck or suede upper)
Yeah it has leather and suede on it. Basically the same look as the Brazil VIs but with black and white rather than green and yellow

THIS. Maroons simply must come to complete this year of the 6. Waiting for the QS.

I wish Brazil's would have been a release by itself. I'd even be satisfied with a limited release of them, at least I would have some what had the slightest chance.

I wasnt paying $500 for no pack, F that.

If they would have just been a GR though :smokin ... that would have been pefect imo

oh well :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom