Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

laugh.gif
at least we are getting the sport blues this year
very true. cant complain there. instead of releasing all these crazy colorways, at least get the og colors out of the way for ppl who have stuck by them for 30 years

I think it will come with a blue lacelock. We have until August so maybe the shoes don't have all the accessories. It's like last year with the grapes when people had pairs with red lace locks instead of the black

I think it will come with a blue lacelock. We have until August so maybe the shoes don't have all the accessories. It's like last year with the grapes when people had pairs with red lace locks instead of the black
i hope so, but Nike always like to F the s*** up

with their so called subtle changes

i just want a 1 of 1 replica from the OG i'm not interested in all those dumb a** changes

Last edited:
The one's in this picture were a Photoshop of the White/Infrareds. You can tell by the hue of that blue. It wasn't the actual shoe.
I think the lacelock will be blue. Like the WorldCup 6s some are clear, some are yellow.  The clear lace locks are gm pairs i believe

Man I'm ready for these, been waiting for years. Already got someone saying I am guaranteed a ticket.

I believe the demand for these will be slightly higher than the White/Infrareds based solely on the fact they they release around summer.

Personally I like these a tad bit better than the Infrareds, but I think that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom