Jordan Retro 9 Anthracite "Non Oregon" - 9/12/15

Is this site an authorized Nike retailer?
Is this site an authorized Nike retailer?

Yes it is, they are based in Italy, the conversion from euros to dollars bring the price down... Plenty on member purchase shoes on the site... Especially the red pod 13s and the sport blue 6s

View media item 1700473View media item 1700474View media item 1700475View media item 1700476View media item 1700482
Little stitching error and glue mark, the upper nubuck is much shorter than the nubuck around the mudguard shoes arent really ashy but have a dusted look to them, not as comfy as the charcoal 9's i had as a kid but i got zoom insoles so i'll be ok, glad i went a half size up because they are tight. all in all the suede is dope quality, shoes are stiff but I'll break em in 9/10 on this pick up
biggest error was putting them dusty *** socks in em

I order from sns for 109 but if it gets cancelled i would not be mad at all, in fact i hope it gets cancelled cause they usually give discount codes for mistakes on their end

Ordered on NDC at 7:47am PT but I still have no order conformation email.. Does this normally happen? My first time ordering from NDC btw

Just got up 30 min ago clicked on the NDC link and added a as 10.5 to cart like nothing. Had too pass on these

For the fact I'd rather have them KB Mambacurials over these. Since OVO X's will be all taken by ATC services and

Bots I'm not gonna even try.

Just ordered on NDC....Waiting for the confirmation cause I had them in my cart for like 4 hours

these are really nice. cant believe that these are sitting for this long. but im happy at the same time lol

Just got up 30 min ago clicked on the NDC link and added a as 10.5 to cart like nothing. Had too pass on these

For the fact I'd rather have them KB Mambacurials over these. Since OVO X's will be all taken by ATC services and

Bots I'm not gonna even try.
OVO 10 releasing online??

Headed to the mall to check these out, may cop. Anybody feel these might get discounted like the Martian 7s did on Eastbay?

Why everyone said this easy to get,lol. Flight23 NYC store next to 7-11. And I have to work in half an hour.

If this picture was taken today it must be for the OVO raffle no way that people are lined up for these.
laugh.gif
Doesn't make sense for OVO raffle either! Raffle starts Monday. These folks don't look like they're spending the weekend camping.  This has to be some unrelated pic...has to be...

SNS cancelled my order

I ain't even mad... I only bit for the $99 price

Still a good looking shoe, not 1 of my anticipated purchases though

Back
Top Bottom