Jordan Retro 9 Anthracite "Non Oregon" - 9/12/15

I won my raffle I will be picking these up Saturday.. If you kno you kno. Flight club selling these for 350 before the release date and it's a clean simple colorway. I got so much to wear with these aww man I'm excited. I'm over the hype I just buy what I like they could sit for all I care. When they on my feet With the outfit I put on I guarantee whoever neck I break will be like damn I should of copped.

Can't wait to pick these up, I feel if they were jet black they would be meh......the jet black midsole accents the upper perfect, I love the ashy look

I should've did the raffle for these.. the last 3 releases sat on shelves here. Imma see what happens saturday morn.

precisely, only difference between the Oregon and these is the O obviously and the weaved sockliner.
The "O" improved the traction of the shoe

The weaved sockliner made it lighter

nerd.gif

If you plan on copping these and you want them in GS sizes, they do NOT look like the mens sizes. They aren't really suede. More like a brushed leather and look ashy.  Just a heads up. There's a reason you haven't seen any pix of the GS sizes. They're hideous! I don't like the Mens either, but the GS sizes are worse. Pass on em

Damn...good lookin out

i won a local raffle on these for a size 9... 

doubt im gonna go pick them up, thought i liked them more before the raffle. 

ill decide by tonight. 
wink.gif

Yea those gs are terrible, seen em in person. it is like a brushed short suede of some sort

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Interesting.
When these were an "Oregon PE" and practically unavailable, people paid $1000+.
Now, they are a GR with no Oregon branding & no one cares.

Pretty much summarizes the sneaker culture these days. :smh:

PO

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom