Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes up for not receiveing the FNL Draft email
wink.gif

LMAO iperez24 didnt bless anyone with anything. I copped the breds and concords today by all the speculation on twitter. He helped absolutely no one. This thread had many people already claiming this. All he did was put all his chips on the table and picked up the dice hoping to hit that sexy seven
Damn, Iperez24 I thought you was the man homie..

It bothers the kids who buy these things to wear 3-4 times then resell.
ha ha- i can see how that might throw a spanner in the works for them.  I like my shoes to be clean; they could be old, creased or faded but I'm okay if they are kept nice. 

ayotayo yea lets just say he hit but with a little help from George Clooney and Brad Pitt

I love how if you still go on FNL.com the pictures of the concords and breds are still there just for you to look at and say **** in your head. 

Few questions:

Restock on GS Breds?
Anyone buy from finishline with two of the same card for two of the same shoes? Success?

I have two separate log ins with fnl. Today my normal acct was black listed, just like it was with the retro 88's last week. I went to my back up and scored two separate orders for bred 11's using the same credit card. I even went through shopdiscover trying to net an extra 10% cash back. Still waiting on confirmation on the click through for them (as well as an eastbay order for fighter jets saturday), but they all went through so far.

BullsInDa90s - you arent getting it man. this magic flag has you going for sure.

wouldnt that mean that people that are flagged for certain jordans should miss out on all of these certain jordans and not every other one?
a flagged person would miss the 88 cements, XIs, XIIIs, etc BUT THEY ARENT. its sometimey.

flags just coming out of nowhere and stuff. a magic application that determines who can and cannot process transactions. sounds real legit.

I'm following what you are saying, also wouldn't the shoes be available a little longer while the "flag process" is still in effect. I too think it's just random.

anybody know what day the jordan 1 bulls are restocking this weekend need those in my life
That's the only other pair I'm looking for. I didn't even think to check those, the original link they sent out didn't have those 1's on the first page.

got my set from FNL too :pimp: now i got twins :pimp:

Very nice my dude. This restock has been a pleasant surprise. I'm glad I passed on the 5's and 13's. The 88's and these DW's will hold me over for the upcoming 4s and grapes. :smokin

I oficially hate how finishline does business... At first I hated them when I found out they paid their employees a measly 1% commission.. Now I hate them even more for all the errors and false hopes they gave many of us

anybody know what day the jordan 1 bulls are restocking this weekend need those in my life
spoke to employee at Footaction in atlanta, he actually showed me the release dates in the email from Footaction. Dont remember all dates but i know for sure jordan 1 bulls restock on V-day.

also that store will be getiing bred4, fire 5s, pink foams and i think he said bred 13s but not sure about that one.. 

I know they are a hold but in the past it took a week to drop off. Just a pain
I usually call my bank and explain. They lift the hold but warn you that if the hold doesnt drop officially, they can still charge you. (it always drops though)

people with holds explain it to them. Especially if you have multiple holds in the same amount, they can tell you didnt buy the same thing 8 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom