Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attention Jordan Brand fans! House of Hoops by Foot Locker will be restocking select Jordan Retro releases starting this Friday, August 17th. The releases that will be restocked are the following: Retro XII Obsidian, Retro 12 Cool Grey, Retro IV Military Blue and Retro VI “Olympics”. The two Retro XII’s and Retro IV will be available at all House of Hoops by Foot Locker stores. The Retro VI “Olympic” will be available at 40 House of Hoops by Foot Locker stores. The complete list can be found below. All of the shoes cost $160 each.

Retro VI “Olympic” Stores
NORTHLINE COMMONS – HOUSTON,TX
THE GALLERIA – HOUSTON, TX
TOWN EAST MALL – MESQUITE, TX
NORTHPARK – DALLAS, TX
34TH STREET – NEW YORK, NY
WILLOWBROOK MALL – WAYNE, NJ
N RIVERSIDE – NORTH RIVERSIDE, IL
LAKEWOOD CTR – LAKEWOOD, CA
PARKS IN ARLINGTON – ARLINGTON, TX
BEVERLY CTR – LOS ANGELES, CA
BAYBROOK MALL - FRIENDSWOOD, TX
ROOSEVELT FIELD MALL – GARDEN CITY, NY
SERRAMONTE CENTER – DALY CITY, CA
EASTON TOWN CENTER – COLUMBUS, OH
SOUTHCENTER – TUKWILA, WA
STATE STREET – CHICAGO, IL
PRINCE GEORGES – HYATTSVILLE, MD
FLORIDA MALL – ORLANDO, FL
HARLEM – W 125TH ST – NEW YORK, NY
LOUISIANA MALL – BATON ROUGE, LA
UNIVERSITY MALL - TAMPA, FL
FAIRLANE CENTER - DEARBORN, MI
DADELAND MALL – MIAMI, FL
MIRACLE MILE – LAS VEGAS, NV
SOUTHLAKE MALL – MORROW, GA
CAMBRIDGE GL – CAMBRIDGE, MA
KING PRUSSIA – KING OF PRUSSIA, PA
SOUTH COAST – COSTA MESA, CA
MALL OF AMERICA - BLOOMINGTON, MN
HANES MALL – WINSTON SALEM, NC
FASHION SHOW – LAS VEGAS, NV
CRABTREE MALL – RALEIGH, NC
SCOTTSDALE – SCOTTSDALE, AZ
CHERRY HILL – CHERRY HILL, NJ
ST CLAIRE SQ – FAIRVIEW HEIGHTS, IL
CORONADO CTR – ALBUQUERQUE, NM
STATEN ISLAND – STATEN ISLAND, NY
ARDEN FAIR – SACRAMENTO, CA
GREENWOOD PK – GREENWOOD, IN
NORTH STAR – SAN ANTONIO, TX
FASHION VALLEY – SAN DIEGO, CA
FAYETTE MALL – LEXINGTON, KY
ST LOUIS GALLERIA – ST. LOUIS, MO
RIVERCHASE – BIRMINGHAM, AL
WALDEN GALLERIA – BUFFALO, NY
CROSSGATES – ALBANY, NY
OAK PARK MALL - OVERLAND PARK, KS
PEMBROKE – PEMBROKE PINES, FL
ALA MOANA – HONOLULU, HI
TOPANGA PZ – CANOGA PARK, CA
PENN SQUARE – OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
MONTGOMERY – BETHESDA, MD
MAYFAIR MALL – MILWAUKEE, WI
HOLYOKE MALL – HOLYOKE, MA
LAS AMERICAS – SAN JUAN, PR
UNIV TOWN CR – SAN DIEGO, CA
WASHINGT’N – TIGARD, OR
CAROUSEL CTR – SYRACUSE, NY
MICRONESIA M – DEDEDO, GU
SOUTHPARK – CHARLOTTE, NC
CITY CREEK – SALT LAKE CITY, UT

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2012/08/14/jordan-retro-restocks/

in case any of you missed out and you're still searching. good luck fam

Last edited:
Look's like JB listened and is starting to produce more and more shoes. There's been tons of restocks for all of the recent releases.

I bet these are sneakers that are from foreign countries that didn't sell out and they are shipping them back to the good ol USA because they know we'll eat them up

Too bad it's nothing that i care about. How about some USA KD 4's, Nike? How about some LeBron Elite red's, Nike? Some LeBron MVP's, maybe? I don't want this garbage.

Thanks for the heads up. I just wish one of the stores was close to me. I wouldn't mind getting the Obsidians

pimp.gif
 how sweet of footlocker lol

go get em people! (vi's that is, wish playoff 12's was involved in this somehow)

Last edited:
Even if you don't want these retros and they're "garbage" to you... Isn't it a good sign that JB is coming through with the restocks? I personally am glad that the Olympic VIs were as easy to obtain as they were. I don't care if everyone and their moms are rocking it... these have been one of my favorite jordans for a long time and for the longest time, we have been asking JB to give us retros that we could easily get and here they go.

I swear some of you guys always look at the negative side of things some times. Yes the quality is **** but at least on a release like the VIs, we didn't have to deal with crazy resellers, lines, and riots.

Things are finally moving in the right direction. These restocks are going to KILL resellers.

Even if you don't want these retros and they're "garbage" to you... Isn't it a good sign that JB is coming through with the restocks? I personally am glad that the Olympic VIs were as easy to obtain as they were. I don't care if everyone and their moms are rocking it... these have been one of my favorite jordans for a long time and for the longest time, we have been asking JB to give us retros that we could easily get and here they go.
I swear some of you guys always look at the negative side of things some times. Yes the quality is **** but at least on a release like the VIs, we didn't have to deal with crazy resellers, lines, and riots.
Things are finally moving in the right direction. These restocks are going to KILL resellers.

yess!

isint it all footlockers? not just hoh? do u guys thinkk the vi's will be relatively easy to obtain?

yeah, i shouldn't have said garbage. glad for the restocks for the people who missed out.

If anyone can't hit up one of these restocks, PM me, I'm in the NY area and as you can see we've got restocks out the wahzoo on this list. I'll try to help out as many NTers as I can. Retail+Tax+Shipping+Fees. Best I can do lol

Thinking of picking up a pair of Militarys to be honest. Glad to know that there are restocks coming. How's the quality on the Militarys?

Thinking of picking up a pair of Militarys to be honest. Glad to know that there are restocks coming. How's the quality on the Militarys?

People were angry because they creased easily. The leather is softer than the cements and thus creases easily... It's all subjective. Some people complained that the leather on the cement 4s were like cardboard... but that's how it's gotta be if you don't want creases.

To be honest, I think the military 4s had the best quality out of the 3 IV releases this year so far. Just not good if you can't stand creases but good if you're you don't like cardboard like leather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom