Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how a lot of reselling works anyways. Buy one pair and sell the second one for double or more then retails.

FREE shoes and taking advantage and ripping off people who actually want the shoe
HERE IS MY BREAKDOWN,lol

Buy 1 for me for 170.00.

Buy another to sell for 170.00

Sell one for 230.00 = Profit 60.00  

ill take 110.00 before 170.00 any day.   2012 copped at least 20 pers jays,  Saved about 1200 bucks!!  Cant hate on that my friends  
nthat.gif

Last edited:
HERE IS MY BREAKDOWN,lol

Buy 1 for me for 170.00.

Buy another to sell for 170.00

Sell one for 230.00 = Profit 60.00  

ill take 110.00 before 170.00 any day.   2012 copped at least 20 pers jays,  Saved about 1200 bucks!!  Cant hate on that my friends  
nthat.gif
haha at your edit because of math! I was like wait a second, then refreshed and you fixed it. nice lol

Not to encourage turning this thread, which at its core, serves to undermine 'resellers' into a thread about resellers; but I personally have a low regard for people who buy up shoes just to charge other people who want them extra $ for them.  Not everyone can get shoes the second that they drop because they have things like jobs, kids etc.  But now, thanks to resellers, that is exactly what you have to do in order to get a shoe that you want.

Not to encourage turning this thread, which at its core, serves to undermine 'resellers' into a thread about resellers; but I personally have a low regard for people who buy up shoes just to charge other people who want them extra $ for them.  Not everyone can get shoes the second that they drop because they have things like jobs, kids etc.  But now, thanks to resellers, that is exactly what you have to do in order to get a shoe that you want.
Welcome to Life my brother. Get it how you live.

All you resellers need to get out your mom's basement and get a REAL job. 2013 will be the death of the re-sell game.
Death of the re-sell game? I don't think so.
Look at all the hyped releases coming out this year.

I'm one of those people that can't blame the resellers too much.  I blame the thirsty ppl buying everything for ridiculous prices.
We control the prices. Especially when we tell resellers, "Yeah, I'd pay $350 for those. Here, take my money.". Then that's a clear statement to them that there's good money to be made here. Then when threads in sites like this gets bumped 3x a minute, and about 10 posts a minute the week leading up to RD, the hype just builds and builds.

If everybody just stopped for a sec and said, these released for $170 and I would only pay $190 to buy it off somebody, resellers wouldn't exist.
It would just be collectors trading pairs or selling them to buy a different release instead.  Until something crazy like that happens, resellers live on.  Dangle money like a carrot, hungry people will bite. 

Last edited:
The problem for me buying multiple pairs of something in my size (with intentions on selling) is I wind up keeping em. It's happened with Breds, Concords and 88 IIIs.

Wifey aint happy.

Death of the re-sell game? I don't think so.

Look at all the hyped releases coming out this year.

I'm one of those people that can't blame the resellers too much.  I blame the thirsty ppl buying everything for ridiculous prices.

We control the prices. Especially when we tell resellers, "Yeah, I'd pay $350 for those. Here, take my money.". Then that's a clear statement to them that there's good money to be made here. Then when threads in sites like this gets bumped 3x a minute, and about 10 posts a minute the week leading up to RD, the hype just builds and builds.

If everybody just stopped for a sec and said, these released for $170 and I would only pay $190 to buy it off somebody, resellers wouldn't exist.

It would just be collectors trading pairs or selling them to buy a different release instead.  Until something crazy like that happens, resellers live on.  Dangle money like a carrot, hungry people will bite. 

DEMAND always greater then SUPPLY with popular items.. Resellers dont only exist in sneakers and footwear, They are everywhere where there is a demand for the supply. Looks at the Twinkies thing. people were selling boxes of twinkies for 5-10 times the amount on ebay when wonder bread went out of business. Look at ticket sales for popular events, concerts, football games, Superbowl. Reselling exist in all aspects where money is involved. You guys/kids complaining and hating on resellers should find something else to be passionate about, other then hatred for resellers. and deal with it.

Last edited:
@ Lefthook and cashmoney very well said my brothers.. Their souls have been sold to the brand that they complain all day about(quality and hiking prices)... No sales JB??? Ill create a Sale

Reseller will never end. It's a very profitable business. No reason to hate on somebody that has the ability and connection to purchase multiple pairs. The problem itself lies in the consumers. Everybody wants to "be that guy" or "dress like that celebrity" and look good going out somewhere. We live in a society where we aim to impress others and ourself to boost confidence and feel good. Not everybody is Mr.Popular outside of the internet. So if all your buddies are talking about purchasing the new jordans, your first instinct is to say , damn yea i need those to! 

Just need to end the whole "reseller" argument, period. Everybody here has paid a "reseller" or "resold" something for a profit. It's human nature. 

Have I resold before? Absolutely. Does it "ruin the game"? Absolutely not. IT IS A PART OF THE GAME. That's like saying the "level ending boss" in a video game, ruins the game itself. 

There are more than enough tools and information available out there for you to be successful at purchasing the sneaker you want on release date. Trial & Error will teach you a lot.

The only issue I have with re-sellers is the amount of them and defense of them on this board which I thought was a community of shoe lovers. Sometimes it seems like a re-seller board because if you say something against it you get flamed. Sitting at home running PEPs and then bashing those who don't have em ain't cool. Pimpin in the pulpit type ****.

Last edited:
I wont diss on making some change sellin for whatever reason but these cats tryin to pull in fsr's. thats just plain greed.

The only issue I have with re-sellers is the amount of them and defense of them on this board which I thought was a community of shoe lovers. Sometimes it seems like a re-seller board because if you say something against it you get flamed. Sitting at home running PEPs and then bashing those who don't have em ain't cool. Pimpin in the pulpit type ****.

you have it backwards. people can be talking about pixie sticks and you will have someone chime in about death to resellers.
i admit, there are time when people throw flipping shoes out there for e-attention and i think its stupid. i also believe i see the we hate resellers posts more than we see the efame resellers.

I'm a fan of the band Phish, a band that was bombarded by scalpers for about two years when they came back in 2009. Sadly there are some within the community who have become scalpers too, but by and large by refusing to pay their prices they have left the band alone and tickets are now easy to get on release day for most shows. COMMUNITIES of those people passionate are supposed to... well, do what communities do, and protect one another from the scumbag hustlers.

Unfortunately the reality is that sneakers are HOOD AF and there's too many mouth breathing losers who are on welfare and dealing small quantities of drugs, shoes, whatever they can to make some small time cash by chumping fools. Check Craigslist, there's always an enormous number of postings from idiots asking outrageous amounts for GR's. I saw some dude trying to get $285 for a pair of FR V's in Oakland. :smh:

Unlike other communities, this one is ruled by greed and materialism so it's pretty much fend for yourself or your closest friends who share the same passion. It is what it is, but as long as Jordans are in demand there will be chumps trying to make their $30, $50, $100 a pair. Not to mention the guys on here who are so obsessed they buy more than they need just to cut the cost of their own habit. That's a whole other type though, the "living beyond their means" type, we know there are plenty of them too.

The problem for me buying multiple pairs of something in my size (with intentions on selling) is I wind up keeping em. It's happened with Breds, Concords and 88 IIIs.

Wifey aint happy.

Same problem i have.

I'm never getting married.

I'm a fan of the band Phish, a band that was bombarded by scalpers for about two years when they came back in 2009. Sadly there are some within the community who have become scalpers too, but by and large by refusing to pay their prices they have left the band alone and tickets are now easy to get on release day for most shows. COMMUNITIES of those people passionate are supposed to... well, do what communities do, and protect one another from the scumbag hustlers.

Unfortunately the reality is that sneakers are HOOD AF and there's too many mouth breathing losers who are on welfare and dealing small quantities of drugs, shoes, whatever they can to make some small time cash by chumping fools. Check Craigslist, there's always an enormous number of postings from idiots asking outrageous amounts for GR's. I saw some dude trying to get $285 for a pair of FR V's in Oakland. :smh:

Unlike other communities, this one is ruled by greed and materialism so it's pretty much fend for yourself or your closest friends who share the same passion. It is what it is, but as long as Jordans are in demand there will be chumps trying to make their $30, $50, $100 a pair. Not to mention the guys on here who are so obsessed they buy more than they need just to cut the cost of their own habit. That's a whole other type though, the "living beyond their means" type, we know there are plenty of them too.

if you what are saying it true (that this community is full of selfish people that dont help) then please explain how this community got the Finishline link that helped out many on NT. How people post links to restocks or products as soon as they get info.

People on here put the info out there for people to use. Thats not greed at all.

People like you are the ones to say everyone is this or everyone is that. While I agree with part of your assessment, I cant agree with it as a whole because there is no middle ground in your viewpoint.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom