Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I clicked on all the shoes that released early last year including the cements, Dave whites, 7's all had fsr.

Think I finally got the false charge fixed, Paypal shows it as cancelled payment, but damn, FNLs site sucks! Really disappointed I missed out on the Bred ivs, especially after having them in my cart...luckily I still have my WC IVs DS so that wasnt a worry. Knew I wouldnt get the bred XIII, got the restock memo too late but Im pissed i had the shoes in my cart and was denied. Sucks cause this restock had everything I missed earlier in the year. Oh well, at least resale is going down for sure

Anyone know the rules regarding coupons?

Only coupon you can use on "Release Day Products" are the WC $20 off rewards you get for spending $200.  That is it.  Retro Jordan's stay on this list forever.  Lebrons and KDs fall off after 14 days.

exactly.. i know somebody went HAM on the xiii & wc iv because they were gone before kicksdeals posted it

Yup I tried checking out sz 9-9.5 of the playoff 12, bred 13, and wc4 about a minute after the tweet and they cleared out of my cart when I clicked on checkout... Like I said limited per size. Dude about inventory might be right.

So, I've never ordered from finishline before, but today I attempted to get a pair of the J's and it said my card was not acceptable (yeah right).  Then I talked to my card people and finishline has charged my card 4 times...but no order for me.  WTF do i do now

That reseller comment can not be true. I havent purchased anything from finishline since I won the raffle for the XI's in store. I only had 1 shoe in my cart, tried 2 cards and paypal and all showed charges with instant reversals. I think it did have more to do with many people trying to buy the same shoe and size at the same time.
I agree, I've only purchased ONE pair of shoes (BRED XI) with PayPal on Finishline. I actually just checked to verify this.. so something just doesn't add up. I've used this PayPal account on every site out there.. used it once on FNL and then that was all she wrote..

Yesterday I was having problems with my CC too, so I called my bank (PNC) and they said all was good on there end but on Finishline's end they were making "adjustment" to every order I placed. I then called Finishline yesterday to ask about this and the lady said to just keep trying.. so I did, I tried about 15-20 times with my CC with no luck.

However.. this morning I got through on my CC but PayPal still won't work.

Last edited:
Only coupon you can use on "Release Day Products" are the WC $20 off rewards you get for spending $200.  That is it.  Retro Jordan's stay on this list forever.  Lebrons and KDs fall off after 14 days.

kind of mad i didn't have any to use. the one time i need one i don't have one, every other time i have like 5 in my wallet and never anything worth buying :smh:

That reseller comment can not be true. I havent purchased anything from finishline since I won the raffle for the XI's in store. I only had 1 shoe in my cart, tried 2 cards and paypal and all showed charges with instant reversals. I think it did have more to do with many people trying to buy the same shoe and size at the same time.
You must be a reseller. Just kidding. My account is flagged too. I couldn't get a pair of the White Cement IIIs from yesterday. I'm pretty salty.

I'm going to try to give customer service a call to see if they can "see" anything that's up with my account. If not, it's time to get a new CC and an account so I can be able to buy shoes online on FNL. The ONLY site that does this.

You must be a reseller. Just kidding. My account is flagged too. I couldn't get a pair of the White Cement IIIs from yesterday. I'm pretty salty.

I'm going to try to give customer service a call to see if they can "see" anything that's up with my account. If not, it's time to get a new CC and an account so I can be able to buy shoes online on FNL. The ONLY site that does this.
Do you know for a fact your account is flagged, or are you just assuming it is?

Reason I ask is because I setup my Finishline rewards account with my short first name, and my CC has my long first name. Yesterday I was using what's on my CC (FULL NAME) and it wasn't working, so today I kept it the way I signed up with the WC rewards account and entered my CC using that same short name (which isn't how it shows on my CC) and it worked.. go figure.

I woke up late and missed all of these, just as I did with the concord restock not long ago... Only one I would have wanted anyways was last shot 14s because I have all the others. Might have doubled up on WC4s, but oh well. Maybe I'll catch the next one. Guess I need to start getting up earlier.

Just a heads up, when I was on Champs website yesterday they had pages for all of the 9's, Chicago 10's, military blue/BC/FR 4's and a few others (when I searched "Jordan" in the search box and sorted by highest price to lowest I saw all of these) so I thought they were going to pull some business during the 88 WC3 release.  I checked during the release and all the pages were gone, much like I noticed on FNL for this last night.....so I am thinking Champ's website may be next up for one of these inventory clear outs. 

And I know they are part of the FTL umbrella of companies, but I didn't see those links on FTL yesterday so they may be selling the inventory off to the P&L of the store that is still carrying it, rather than send it all to daddy FTL's distribution center and let them get all of the direct revenue.

I'm so crushed over the final shots, I guess I will try on ebay, but man that makes me nervous I'm so new to this IDK what is real and what is fake.  The final shots on ebay are like 250.00 but hell if i know if they are real.

goddam! busted
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And those prices...
roll.gif

It took a while but I was able to cop Bred 4's in my size...now I can keep these DS and rock the Sh*t out of my other ones!

for those who missed out earlier on FNL, just talked to the people i know from FTA and FTL and they said they be doing the same (not to the extent like FNL did in which they restocked releases from 2 years ago) they will be getting restocks of shoes that released in the past months, just to name a few Stealth and Pink Foams, all 4 cw of the retro 4's, a bunch of 9s and the Bred 11s (HOH said they be re-releasing 11 next week to take away some of the hysteria fromt the all-star kicks)
ohwell.gif

I love posts like this...as if a "reseller" couldn't of possibly caught the restock and went HAM on all of the shoes with high demand like the White Cement IVs and Oly VII's.  Impossible.  :lol:

Like I said before, the resellers are coming up off these restocks.. Even dudes that don't resell probably copped a few pairs to flip, knowing they'll sell out instantly. Man I'm hoping & praying I catch that olive 9 restock :smh:. Got robbed AGAIN with the playoff 12s this morning. Its just not meant to be.. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom