Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I'm picky on jordans. I only buy pairs I really like for style. I don't ball much in jordans so I don't know what types are the best to play in. Only what I hear

Off topic but I don't think I will trust Jordans to ball in anymore.. I played a week in the bred 13s and it looks like the sole is coming off
-__- so I shoveled my driveway in style

Space Jams and Cool Greys aren't a possibility tomorrow. Think about it. The only restocks we've seen have been since Dec 2011. We also know that though FNL's social media team is incompetent, there were supposedly more Concords that didn't come during the 12/12 restock. Still not worth it for me to get up that early for another pair of Concords. There can't be many of those, so you know everyone will try for them first. But um.. what's the product code? :rolleyes

Haha the twitter guy for FNL is drunk in NO with 10 lbs of beads around his neck.. I hope he isn't hungover jkjk

I saw a pic on FB, man that guy was rocking Adidas hard in that limo lol. I would never wear all that Adidas, I'm just not a big fan. I could design better shoes than them. No really... I could

I saw a pic on FB, man that guy was rocking Adidas hard in that limo lol. I would never wear all that Adidas, I'm just not a big fan. I could design better shoes than them. No really... I could

Sambas are fire tho haha thanks to everyone who posted/contributed.. Good luck on your am cops..

Are you kidding me?  Look back the past 36 hours posts in this thread.  Anything he has posted on that crap blog is ALREADY IN THIS THREAD!!  He is repeating guesses and supported facts made by others already in this thread.   This is in relation to the blk/red XI"s.  CG's and Concord's is a no go.

I never said his info was completely accurate or from a source other than what's already been said here.

Don't quote my post and voice you're feelings for the whole thread. The "if" at the beginning of my post shows that I also question the validity of the rumor. Also, you are acting like there is something special about 11s. Do you think patent leather is a rare material or something? Every market from Diamonds to iPhones stockpiles inventory to create demand. They restocked the bred IVs and the bred 13s 50 times why not the Concords? I still think the rumor is far fetched just because there is no official word and the rumors just started recently/nothing adds up, but as far as them having a significant amount left, it is possible. They could even rerelease these in limited #s under the disguise of a restock.. They will be gone in seconds regardless.. Are you going to tally up the pairs sold? No. That would keep the hype and rarity intact while bringing in a significant pay day for JB and not upsetting the XIs rep for being the holiday release.

Don't get all butt hurt over a quote, nobody is gonna STOCKPILE concords to release for RETAIL. I actually quoted you because you said "it's like lottery odds" and I was agreeing with you and adding the point that it seems ridiculous. Diamonds and iPhones?!!. iPhones can be copped at any Verizon with ease, and diamonds are actually considered as internation currency, and CAN'T BE PRODUCED, that's the reason for stockpiling to increase demand. Jordan's are far from Both. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. These "theories" on JB releases and marketing are getting a little ridiculous. A significant payday for Jordan brand was releasing 20,000 retro 88's for $200 a piece. Not 2000 concords for $185 with ZERO conformation. Like I said, I hope they do. That's just another concord for me, but I highly doubt it.

Last edited:
my wife will b pised when she sees me up on the pc at 8am.....

lol i remember we were talkin about this last time in a diff thread. Lucky for me, my girl goes in at work at this time so i can try to cop in peace before i have to get ready and get going myself

lol i remember we were talkin about this last time in a diff thread. Lucky for me, my girl goes in at work at this time so i can try to cop in peace before i have to get ready and get going myself

What's the problem with your girl/wife? I do whatever I want, lol. Half the time I ask her if she wants a pair and she says "no I don't like them" the shoes come in and she begs me to get her a pair. Then I gotta go reseller...she doesn't know I gotta pay extra tho...might start telling her, lol.

Don't get all butt hurt over a quote, nobody is gonna STOCKPILE concords to release for RETAIL. I actually quoted you because you said "it's like lottery odds" and I was agreeing with you and adding the point that it seems ridiculous. Diamonds and iPhones?!!. iPhones can be copped at any Verizon with ease, and diamonds are actually considered as internation currency, and CAN'T BE PRODUCED, that's the reason for stockpiling to increase demand. Jordan's are far from Both. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. These "theories" on JB releases and marketing are getting a little ridiculous. A significant payday for Jordan brand was releasing 20,000 retro 88's for $200 a piece. Not 2000 concords for $185 with ZERO conformation. Like I said, I hope they do. That's just another concord for me, but I highly doubt it.

Look up diamonds and iPhones. All three are commodities. All three of the markets are highly manipulated to create hype. If you stop talking and read up on this you might learn something, but I can see from the last 20 pages, NTers reading something is less likely than a Concord restock.. but who knows.

Look up diamonds and iPhones. All three are commodities. All three of the markets are highly manipulated to create hype. If you stop talking and read up on this you might learn something, but I can see from the last 20 pages, NTers reading something is less likely than a Concord restock.. but who knows.
I'm was a business/marketing major and graduated phi theta kappa from a prestigious military academy and I run a succesfull business, don't assume anything about anyone. Anybody with half a brain knows about commodities. diamonds and Jordan's are so far north/south from one other on a commodity scale it's ubsurd to compare them. You act like they're gonna affect the stock market if unregulated. Don't assume your "smarter" than everyone else. People that "think" they know everything have alot to learn...

Last edited:
I'm was a business/marketing major and graduated phi theta kappa

Lol you don't want to play the higher education game.. But anyways just look it up and learn something.. If you are such a scholar you shouldn't mind the research. Back to the topic now?

im trying to decide which link to refresh first lol either buy into the concord hype since i dont have them or try for some breds so i can hoop in my cdps (or sell cdp)

What's the problem with your girl/wife? I do whatever I want, lol. Half the time I ask her if she wants a pair and she says "no I don't like them" the shoes come in and she begs me to get her a pair. Then I gotta go reseller...she doesn't know I gotta pay extra tho...might start telling her, lol.
no problem, just dont want her trying to pull that **** on me later over something else. She doesn't find out until I actually get em and she sees em in the closet. The last time I asked her if she wanted a pair of J's she said she rather have a purse
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom