Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont care if FINL is restocking Space Jams, I am not copping from them online. Bums still have a hold on my card from the 88s on orders that didnt make it through. And I have already recieved my other two pairs from NDC and Eastbay. SMH
they still have 2 holds on mine from the 88 too. I already received mine yesterday. Will those come off or do I have to call? First time it has happened to me and I buy shoes from them a lot .

Last edited:
they still have 2 holds on mine from the 88 too. I already received mine yesterday. Will those come off or do I have to call? First time it has happened to me and I buy shoes from them a lot .

I have no clue either. They have never done this before. I will be calling them and chewing them off thoroughly. This will be the third time that I have called and both times I get a sarcastic rep that explains to me about Thousands of people trying to get the shoe. All of that is fine, but still does not explain why after 6 days, your charges are still on my CC.

I have no clue either. They have never done this before. I will be calling them and chewing them off thoroughly. This will be the third time that I have called and both times I get a sarcastic rep that explains to me about Thousands of people trying to get the shoe. All of that is fine, but still does not explain why after 6 days, your charges are still on my CC.
I don't understand either. I put mine in the cart and checked out no problems. I could see if I had multiple attempts and it kept dropping out of my cart, but I literally added it and paid with no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom