Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
these superbowl sunday restocks are smart for the shoes stores. I've gone to the mall the past two superbowl sundays. NO ONE is at the mall, it's like a weekday! They probably did it to raise their profits on a dead shopping day.

But the people that will be there on Sunday are only there to buy the restock products.

And most stores are doing reserve. So technically you're still out of luck if you think the store is all for yourself on Sunday

My man!

FINALLY! Someone who agrees with me!

Still crossing my fingers on Black Toe re-retro, along with Indiglo & Oxy retros.
def my top 2 jordans of all time...the 14 white columbia blue lows were my jam back ...way back...in the day

My man!

FINALLY! Someone who agrees with me!

Still crossing my fingers on Black Toe re-retro, along with Indiglo & Oxy retros.

Yup!! XIVs are soooo dope! If they ever retro these I hope they do it without the ribs. The ribs only look good on the Last Shots

but my all time favorite J's are the last shots.

You and me both, doubt they will be releasing them anytime soon, they just came out holiday 2011, JB should bring other c/w back, xiv is one of my fav j's out of the whole lineup

The Last Shots aka "Byron Russell's" or "Push-Offs" are still one of my favorites :lol:

We definitely need the Indiglo's ASAP too.

The 2011 Retro of the Last Shots are on ebay but the asking price sometimes is more than the 2005 release :lol:

I've seen some '05 Last Shots DS too, on ebay for around $200-230.

Damn! Closest one to me is an hour away. Not about waking up early on Super Bowl morning to drive an hour away for 13s

i see fire reds in a LOT of stores here in brooklyn not mainstream stores..check mom and pop type places

youll pay extra not much tho not like the 4s or 11s but youll get em

FCFS at my spot, and they open at 11 tomorrow morning. We'll see how easy it is to grab a pair. I figure I might as well. Didn't bother a few weeks ago but I'm seeing a little midsole separation on my OG pair and should probably glue em up and put em on ice in favor of a more wearable pair.

Last edited:
My HoH are doing the ticket deal but FTA is doing FCFS, the FCFS gives some hope that they will have a decent amount.. But i will not be there for the 13s
wink.gif

FCFS at my spot, and they open at 11 tomorrow morning. We'll see how easy it is to grab a pair. I figure I might as well. Didn't bother a few weeks ago but I'm seeing a little midsole separation on my OG pair and should probably glue em up and put em on ice in favor of a more wearable pair.

Lucky bro... I might stop by serramonte after the super bowl see if any reserved pairs are still avail :D

Its dudes lined up at both our HOH, I hope they know the mall opens at 12 on Sundays and not 10.... lol!

Managed to cop a pair of Stealths. Was only sixth on line and four of the dudes in front wanted the 13s.

Very limited amount of product.

Got a 10. Anyone have experience with placing second orders? If I use a different form of payment but ship to the same address will nike cancel it? My bro wants a pack too but I don't wanna risk having my order cancelled.

If I use two different CCs am I good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom