Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to wait after the 30 days. Lady said sometimes 2 weeks but usually 30. If you make a different account same address but use the gift card you good. FNL is just on one lately, pretty much a wrap.
Make a different FNL account? I would imagine checking out as a "guest" would be equivalent..

If NDC is releasing or re-releasing a shoe and its announced... that's my go to spot... Don't expect much from FNL... only got excited today cause I thought I had them when checking out...

I work in IT and can't believe how foolish FNL is to not have the http port of that ip go straight to the main gate. It's seriously five minutes of work. Cake.

That being said, I got to cop the 88s, and today concords and breds. Thanks for the backdoor folks. It was truly fun while it lasted.

If you can find them AT retail you'd be doing great. Last pair of SJ's I bid on ended at 490..
mean.gif

i understand that but that resale, that unacceptable from a major retail store.

I hate when people get mad about people posting links on here. Not everyone is selfish and doesn't mind helping others out. If you missed it, move on.

The funny thing about it is the people who are doing the most complaining and telling mods what to do are 2/2013 members :smh:

same with me, I wonder what that means. Are we going to get our pairs or are the just going to cancel the orders?

I'm not sure after trying to pay with 4 different cards and paypal and not getting through then I saw that it took money from my account on one order. My brother got through and got an order confirmation on his. So i've been checking my email every 5 minutes to see if I got a confirmation. Hope we both get them!

Few weeks a couple people said they called fnl and thats what they were told. Not sure what the limit is tho.
It would be nice if FNL would have told us what these"limits" are, I wouldn't have bought those other shoes. I would have been more selective
mean.gif

Last edited:
Confirmation e-mail = good? 100%?

How long does "processing" take on an order?
Confirmation email from FNL means nothing. Got that on the Bred 13's but it was cancelled (out of stock). Wait 24-48 hours and see if shipping is updated.

Last edited:
It was there bro, it just didn't have it's normal icon (No icons loaded). 

it didn't load because of the way the webpage is coded. The images img src script is set to be loaded from a resolved domain, It didn't load because the code asked for a picture from the ip address instead of the finishline.com domain.

I think some of you people need to take some type of web design class or google some stuff before you start going "web site sucks" crazy. Their website is fine 99.9% of the time. It's only when their is immense load that their site fails and any site will fall if enough people start using sql heavy scripts (such as the cart and checkout systems). All they could do is upgrade their servers, but what's the point in paying thousands extra, maybe tens of thousands, every month just for something that happens 10x max per year....during "special" releases on a website. Financially and logically, it makes no sense.

I thank finishline for even giving us an opportunity to get them, even though I didn't. I'm happy for everyone who got them, even resellers. Some of had the info and we didn't take action, that's our fault, stop blaming everyone else. All the time some of us have put into trying to get shoes that we still don't have one pair of...we could have paid the damn resell prices by now.

Confirmation email from FNL means nothing. Got that on the Bred 13's but it was cancelled (out of stock). Wait 24-48 hours and see if shipping is updated.
Should I call to make sure my payment doesn't get stopped or just leave it alone and hope I done well?

Damn I schedule customer service training for my workers today and missed out

At least I got Breds the first time around

Did anyone use a Finishline gift card?  Did it authenticate with no problems?  I had no luck this morning with 3 credit cards.  The Finishline checkout system sucks.
i used a gift card and credit card and payed but instantly got sent back to checkout screen and recieved to emails from paypal but we will have to see

i know when cords dropped, it was just over a year ago now... i got 2 pair under retail...

but i didn't know if these restocks are due to nike sending them stock they've been sitting on, or if it's been in FNL's warehouse...

footlocker is apparently doing in-store restocks of bred 11's today too... so did they just have those sitting in the warehouse too, coincidentally at the same time FNL restocked, or did nike send them out to them?
im confused.. bc footlocker was doing instore tomorrow... how can they do today as well??

d

the backdoor link, at least for me (using safari) did not have a functioning 'add to cart' button at any point this morning.  I was able to see and select a given size, but that was it.
same for me, it wasnt there but i clicked in the general "area" and it worked.. 

on to finding a new BD for the royals if HOH doesnt call me

its stock that finishline already has Proto. they have been dropped concords for about 2 yrs now.

i know when cords dropped, it was just over a year ago now... i got 2 pair under retail...

but i didn't know if these restocks are due to nike sending them stock they've been sitting on, or if it's been in FNL's warehouse...

footlocker is apparently doing in-store restocks of bred 11's today too... so did they just have those sitting in the warehouse too, coincidentally at the same time FNL restocked, or did nike send them out to them?

comparing apples and oranges. black/red XIs arent concords or jams or cool greys and they just released. its entirely possible nike produced more black/red XIs or had excess inventory for the all star game rerelease that had been mentioned months ago.

considering FNL is the only one dropping concords, and possibly cg and jams (i doubt), its probable that they are selling old inventory. nike isnt going to reproduce those items just for finishline.

You're right it is their system. But the reason it's being flagged is because they suspect fraud. They need a better detection system. Instead all they are doing is stopping people who have made "X" amount in purchases from buying anything until their account is reviewed. This is all before the charge is submitted to your financial institution.

your theory is off. i was declined. tried again with same card a little later, and it worked. its their overloaded check out system. How could they suspect fraud, decline the card, but accept it 30 min later? and i never called my card provider.

when i check my charges, i see charges, and refunds back to back for like 3 transactions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom