Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bank with Wells Fargo, and my holds came off immediately. Also, I can confirm that you have to try multiple times during the checkout process. I clicked submit order five times ( 3 times with CC twice with PayPal ) four of my holds were reversed and the other charge remains.

I have tons of charges with reversals and two without reversals as those two went through.

Where's the love y'all?!

It's just shoes, everyone doesn't need to get fired up.. The more Js you get doesn't mean your penis Grows an inch for each.. Just relax

just so you know.. the last 30 pages was nullified.. I just bought a t-shirt with the card I was flagged with

just so you know.. the last 30 pages was nullified.. I just bought a t-shirt with the card I was flagged with

been stated in the last 30 pages.

LET ME PUT THE WHOLE FLAGGED ACCOUNTS/CARDS TO REST

THIS WHOLE MORNING, I GOT THE WHOLE TRANSACTION HAS ISSUES MESSAGE AND DIDNT GET ANY SHOES IN MY CART. I WAS ON THE SITE BEFORE 8AM AND ALSO WHILE IT WAS GIVING THE SPA MESSAGE.

I JUST ORDERED THE VALENTINES 5s IN A 13C WITH THE SAME CARD AND EVERYTHING AND THE TRANSACTION WENT THROUGH JUST FINE.

PUT 2 AND 2 TOGETHER FELLAS. FNL FAILED.

Last edited:
Can't believe they restocked Concords lmao. What in the world?
Still can't believe it myself. I was skeptical last night, forgot to set my alarm and woke up at 7:20 Central to find a notification of the FNL tweet on my phone, go through the backdoor and find only Sz 17 and 18 Concords and a FSR of Breds. Already got a pair of Breds from RD and I'm waiting on a lottery for tomorrow so I decided to pass. I really missed on Concords
sick.gif
I had a good run. Hadn't missed on the last 4 releases I wanted

Yeah, the prepaid credit card would be an interesting experiment, but look at us, we're buying gift cards and pre-paid credit cards to buy shoes.

It's like getting a separate phone to cheat on your girl.

Damn, I fell asleep 15 minutes before they released. Next time I need to set an alarm. I already have the Breds and Concords from RD so I aint trippin that much.

Yeah, the prepaid credit card would be an interesting experiment, but look at us, we're buying gift cards and pre-paid credit cards to buy shoes.

It's like getting a separate phone to cheat on your girl.

I don't see that being analogous at all, but whatever. I see it more of a pain in the butt that limits your spending options as a consumer to bend to the will of one AWFUL vendor, not some tool to do something shady.

With the restock a couple of days they held my money for like an hour then i had it back.

With today theyve had it since the morning, im not worried doe its only $188 theyre holding not like i need it right now.

So I set my alarm today for 4:30 PT and I guess I was so tired and delirious that I actually forgot why I set my alarm so I shut it off right away and woke back around 5:02 PT screaming ohhhh f***!! Concords were gone of course but after 3 tries with the cc i got some size 11 breds. lucky is an understatement. Ive copped at least one of each pair of restocks this week and the 88 3's. Im not trying to rub it in but it is pretty easy to cop if you patiently wait in the SPA. but thats just me

I don't see that being analogous at all, but whatever. I see it more of a pain in the butt that limits your spending options as a consumer to bend to the will of one AWFUL vendor, not some tool to do something shady.
I had something type up to respond but FNL got me so tired. But suffice to say, by buying these cards, we're just trying to cheat on their ishy system to buy a pair of shoes.

Shout out to Nike. Shout out to FNL for having a crappy payment system. Can't wait until Friday and Saturday to see further meltdowns in the Joker 3, Chuckposite, Kobe, KD, Lebron, Royal/Blue AJ1 threads.

So I set my alarm today for 4:30 PT and I guess I was so tired and delirious that I actually forgot why I set my alarm so I shut it off right away and woke back around 5:02 PT screaming ohhhh f***!! Concords were gone of course but after 3 tries with the cc i got some size 11 breds. lucky is an understatement. Ive copped at least one of each pair of restocks this week and the 88 3's. Im not trying to rub it in but it is pretty easy to cop if you patiently wait in the SPA. but thats just me
in theory yea but some people couldn't get the payment to process because of an FNL error

Pretty much if you live on the west coast your screwed for releases.. Maybe they could release them a little later so the whole country gets a fair shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom