Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people really want the squad blues? Don't know how the hell those are selling out so fast. I'd take the Jordan 9 photo blue's over them and those been sitting for weeks.

Do people really want the squad blues? Don't know how the hell those are selling out so fast. I'd take the Jordan 9 photo blue's over them and those been sitting for weeks.
They havent been sitting. Some sizes sold out of the photo blues and got restocked and its listed as one of the top online sellers on multiple sites. Be a leader not a follower. Because ur boy says they arent limited then they are automatically bad right?

I'm getting the spa as well. Funny as I just put the direct link in for the cool grey 11s.... It had me wondering but I won't know until I get they to see what's up. Has anyone gotten in?

hahha sooo true

hate those shoes .. and is anyone REALLY out there that still needs XIIIs?

the quality on those this time around was horrendous ... 

FNL is just messing with minds at this point .. but it did start around 10am ... hmmm

eastbay, footaction, champs, footlocker all pull from the same inventory.

So would that mean that there is like one inventory for the 4 sites? Or does each site kind of get it's own "number"? I've always known that they were like all under the same umbrella and had the same stock warehouse or w/e but never really knew like how much each site got (versus if it's all one stock and isn't "divided" amongst them)

I'm an old style colorway type of guy but I would take the Squad 13 over the PB9 any day... A lot of kids like the new colorful ways, it's the trend right now.

eastbay, footaction, champs, footlocker all pull from the same inventory.
So would that mean that there is like one inventory for the 4 sites? Or does each site kind of get it's own "number"? I've always known that they were like all under the same umbrella and had the same stock warehouse or w/e but never really knew like how much each site got (versus if it's all one stock and isn't "divided" amongst them)
One inventory for 4 sites.........that's why I call it dumb......

I got excited at first when the spa page came up. I noticed it was 11 o'clock, and I was thinking that maybe they were doing a restock again, only later so the west coast people could get in on it easier. But I'm guessing its just for those sales they've tweeted about. Still havent gotten in though

I don;t know I think something is up with Finishline maybe some restocks happening no one knows about!?!?!?!?

laugh.gif
U wish.....they are "cleaning house" meaning no more back door. Hopefully they are resolving the check out process.

I got excited at first when the spa page came up. I noticed it was 11 o'clock, and I was thinking that maybe they were doing a restock again, only later so the west coast people could get in on it easier. But I'm guessing its just for those sales they've tweeted about. Still havent gotten in though

I think it's probably the sale. Unless they troll us and have restocked while there was the sale and while most people sit at SPA.

lol dont know why but Im letting the FINL splash page load up. This hunt for the restock has gotten the best of me and my worker production haha

by crap i mean just site issues, no releases ... 

man we need to find another working back door LOL .. wheres a good IT guy when ya need one

lol dont know why but Im letting the FINL splash page load up. This hunt for the restock has gotten the best of me and my worker production haha
Same here. Sitting at my desk waiting for something to happen. Gotta get back to work!!! see you guys later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom