Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
For that little itty bit o yellow from a shoe that released over a year ago. It was still a happy day for many resellers and few sneakerheads. I didn't get a pair. My size sold out in .03 seconds.

Any chance for one more restock? I've gotten the bred XI's and cool grey IX's so far but I'm feeling one more purchase and then I'm done. IX olive, stealth X's maybe? Space jams and cool greys XI's 1% chance? Man I just want one more pair of shoes. I've recently gotten back in to jordans after being off them for about 4 years. Maybe I'm being greedy but getting 3-4 pair of my favorite jordans, even the ones that came out last year, in the span of one week would be amazing and pretty solid rotation. Not feeling any other new releases until the rumored ones around late fall/christmas.

Probably gonna get joker 3's too because I like them without the purple laces and the 3's are my favorite jordan. Didn't want the WC3's tho because I don't buy white shoes. Was gonna make an exception for the concords tho. Just one more restock please!

Last edited:
. These are the stealth 10 restocks I got from finishline last week. The box is huge and there is a cardboard insert in there. Have you seen a silver and black JB box like that before?

Yellowing isn't a big deal to me. Just make sure you wipe down the bottom after every use so the dirt doesn't soak in and speed up the oxidation. Other than that, it's nothing Sea Glow can't take care of. Just don't let it get to the point of no return where Sea glow won't help

I'm getting the weird two package thing for my Concords too..... 
grin.gif

One package weighed at 4.00 LBS and one at 4.30 LBS...like what the heck.

Are you shipping me some Sea Glow along with it FNL?

All I know is yellowing or not I would've loved to have had a pair. Unfortunately I live in the northeast and got screwed by FNL's checkout system. I had them and the bred's paid for only to get a notice of cancellation right after. I tried paying quite a few times again after and got the error message every time. Oh well on to the next one. 

^ do what the NT did, use your "order confirmation" number and search under ups.com tracking under by "reference" 

put that number and it should show that the label has been created and the estimated time for delivery.

^ good looks. I actually disregarded that a couple of pages earlier because I thought it was a tutorial on how to track your package via tracking # from your shipment confirmation e-mail. (I wouldn't be surprised if some NT'ers needed diagrams on how to track your package).

Just did the check, and it indeed has been shipped. ETA Tuesday.

^ good looks. I actually disregarded that a couple of pages earlier because I thought it was a tutorial on how to track your package via tracking # from your shipment confirmation e-mail. (I wouldn't be surprised if some NT'ers needed diagrams on how to track your package).

Just did the check, and it indeed has been shipped. ETA Tuesday.
Some made a pic of how too, it was funny to see and yet some still cant figure it out

Expect some yellow. Copped a pair from cyber Monday restock. It's the one on the right. That's the reason they were 5 bucks off.

Thats how my pair that I just UN-DSed looks now. Its what you come to expect from icy soles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom