Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the Royals in my cart at FNL and got an error trying to submit my order through PayPal. I did get the Chuckposites from NDC though.

Never fails for FNL to deny you at checkout for absolutely no good reason....

Last edited:
Man I had my pair of Jordan 11 Breds in my cart and already hit the submit button and my PayPal would not take so I tired with my credit card and same issue haha man I was disappointed.

hmmm my credit card company called this morning and said i had TWO $376 charges? i ordered breds and concords off the restock and thats what the total came to for the order... finishline trying to screw some ppl over or something?

Just got a message from my frat brother who works at footlocker. He said there are some space jam rumors going around with the other managers and to stay tuned to footlocker's website. Anyone else been hearing this?

You know, I'm starting to think that when some of these random sized re-stocks happen, the one's that aren't announced via Twitter, are being tipped off.

What I mean is, for example, 30 minutes ago, I decided to look on Foot Locker for AJ IV Fire Red's. They had a SZ 10 listed and i tried to ADD TO CART -- of course it wasn't available. I called them really quick to ask them if they had it in stock and they said it had just been purchased.

So I checked back about 10 minutes ago, the listing for the AJ IV Fire/Red's is gone but there is suddenly a listing for AJ IV Military Blue's, SZ 13. That listing wasn't there 30 minutes ago. Even though I don't need it..I was curious to see if I could ADD TO CART and of course I could not.

My point is, I believe there are people that work within the e-tailers that tip off people. Maybe these are returned pairs or whatever, who knows. But the fact that they are almost immediately gone and no fanfare accompanying them.

1) People have no lives and literally refresh FNL, FL and EB all day long.
2) They are being tipped off.

YOU make the call.

:smokin

Just got a message from my frat brother who works at footlocker. He said there are some space jam rumors going around with the other managers and to stay tuned to footlocker's website. Anyone else been hearing this?
If this does happen I wonder if they have been sitting in the warehouse for almost 3 years.

If you follow NT you would know... I dont follow Twitter or have an iphone. Its all random for the most part, wake up, check sites, check NT if nothing go back to sleep

So the rumors that Eastbay and Foot Locker online will be restocking a bunch of Jordan's are false?

they will restock randomly it will be limited you just got to be onpoint....but if these blk cement 3 88 drop in houston today/tmw its gonna be game over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom