Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would keep an eye out on NBAStore, when thinking they may drop the Royal Blue 1s today they had a random pair of Cool Grey IX up (size 10.5).  Sold pretty quickly and now you can't find the link as they take their product links down when they sell out but I would keep searching for "air jordan retro" see if anything pops up next few days!!!

theres a jb event b4 the dunk contest 3 point shootout.....there will be the answer to the blk cement 88...gr street date is blk friday 

theres a jb event b4 the dunk contest 3 point shootout.....there will be the answer to the blk cement 88...gr street date is blk friday 
Keep believing that

roll.gif

i gotta keep checking this thread... i heard footlocker in nyc restocked bred 11s and concords a few days ago

Whether being tipped off or not, folks in the East Coast just have a better advantage at getting restocks.  When FNL announced the restock for bred & concorde XIs, it was 5am here in Cali!

I hope some stuff drops tomorrow for Jordan bday. Side note: I need those photo blue 9's to go ahead an drop to $109 lol. I will buy them at a sale price

the Concords I scooped up off the FNL restock came in an old *** silver jordan box. no white pull out concord box , not purple cover smh. I was like wtf is this ? I called FNL and all they could do was credit me for the shipping. this is my 2nd pair of concords so at least I still got the box from my first pair. still that's shady that FNL just threw it in an old jordan box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom