Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard good thingd about nikr talk and finding out about restocks n rereleases.. Does n one have n info in rerelease this month on any rare jordans..... Or any outlets in the ny nj area

You heard good things about people helping on NT?

hatersgonnahate-01.gif

You will be flamed for joining after 2006 more than anything round here

Flamed lol dont no what u mean but i have a pretty sick collection.. Just wondering if n e one can help havent ever needed n e but times r changen.. Lmk if n e one has n e info

I'm gunna wake up early and see if FNL and the other retails have anything up their sleeve. Probably the moment I get off the site everything good will drop. 

Haha ur not the.only one.buddy i got my 88 3s after clixking till 9 at nite got the.last pair it felt like cuz everything.sold out after i added to cart.it was craz.. N boy did my pair look like the last pair.. They weere creaded everywhere creased bad on the toe box very upset have to get another pair does anyone have n e thing else they.no about?

I heard about march 23rd a week ago releaseing in stores i dunno.about online i.guess since the stores will have but not dor sure mite b like this house of.hooops bs never no where n.when missed the bred 11s twice found out wen they were sokd out lol

You heard good things about people helping on NT?

You will be flamed for joining after 2006 more than anything round here
this. everyone on here always wants to be the "bigger head" ...
eyes.gif
 cats always think they got the upper hand tryna clown ppls join dates or post counts based on join date... smh. everytime i do the math, half the dudes clowning/flaming em been around a year or 2 and have a way higher posts per year average than the person they flaming is on track for..
mean.gif
 definately dont take this forum as seriously as i used to when i was around back in 07-08 heavy on my old account.

Whether being tipped off or not, folks in the East Coast just have a better advantage at getting restocks.  When FNL announced the restock for bred & concorde XIs, it was 5am here in Cali!

Not sure if that's a big deal I mean people wake up that early for the Saturday releases online

I KNOW FOR FACT THAT THEY WILL RELEASE THE RETRO 3 88'S ON 3/23/13, I HAVE A FRIEND WORKING FOR FNL DOWN HERE IN ORLANDO FL (MILLENIA MALL) AND HE TOLD ME THAT THEY ALREADY HAVE THEM IN THE BACK FOR NEXT MONTH(3/23/13)

i see last shots in size 17 available right now didnt see them a few hours ago was there any other sizes? anyone know?

Wouldnt be surprised lets see what happens
I KNOW FOR FACT THAT THEY WILL RELEASE THE RETRO 3 88'S ON 3/23/13, I HAVE A FRIEND WORKING FOR FNL DOWN HERE IN ORLANDO FL (MILLENIA MALL) AND HE TOLD ME THAT THEY ALREADY HAVE THEM IN THE BACK FOR NEXT MONTH(3/23/13)

nothing up yet... that im look at anyways. it is sunday though. dont know why im even up looking lol. fnl got me addicted

Size 14 fire red 5's are up on DSG website and 10.5 cool grey 9's popped up again on nbastore....just a heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom