Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by KingJStacks

These limited jordans are actually
pimp.gif
Might cop x3 if the funds looking right.

indifferent.gif

the hype, it's coming.
indifferent.gif
....KinJStacks is another lost soul...

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

the hype, it's coming.
exactly. no idea how people are consider rocking these trash 

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

the hype, it's coming.
exactly. no idea how people are consider rocking these trash 

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Man HOH tukwila employees are the worst..I swear there are no real sneakerheads that work there,everytime I call & even mention "Quai 54" they get confused.I guess there just people looking to earn a dollar,but man I wish there was just more knowledgable employees working at that store
You're a clown. Not everyone who works at a sneaker shore is into sneakers. They are people looking to earn a dollar like you do when you go to work, if you have a job.

I have a job and I am very good at it. Fair enough you don't have to be a sneaker head but at least take the time to learn about the product range you are selling. It's the very least a shop employee should know wheather they are selling meat, apples , cars or sneakers.===Looks like a marketing ploy from JB to generate some hype for Jordan shoes in Europe.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Man HOH tukwila employees are the worst..I swear there are no real sneakerheads that work there,everytime I call & even mention "Quai 54" they get confused.I guess there just people looking to earn a dollar,but man I wish there was just more knowledgable employees working at that store
You're a clown. Not everyone who works at a sneaker shore is into sneakers. They are people looking to earn a dollar like you do when you go to work, if you have a job.

I have a job and I am very good at it. Fair enough you don't have to be a sneaker head but at least take the time to learn about the product range you are selling. It's the very least a shop employee should know wheather they are selling meat, apples , cars or sneakers.===Looks like a marketing ploy from JB to generate some hype for Jordan shoes in Europe.

These are growing on me; but I won't lose sleep if I can't get them at my local HOH.

These are growing on me; but I won't lose sleep if I can't get them at my local HOH.

Picked a pair up this morning from my local FL UK, was told all FL across uk have been told 1 pair per customer and staff not allowed to buy until next week if any left.

My local had one pair left from 14 pairs they had.......

Picked a pair up this morning from my local FL UK, was told all FL across uk have been told 1 pair per customer and staff not allowed to buy until next week if any left.

My local had one pair left from 14 pairs they had.......

yeah  they all sold out quick except size 13 ! honestly shoes are real comfy and  quility is not bad .  but what do we expect from JB ? lol

yeah  they all sold out quick except size 13 ! honestly shoes are real comfy and  quility is not bad .  but what do we expect from JB ? lol

my dude in england got my pair

gotta love international resellers

397339805.jpg

397339804.jpg

paid for my pair this morning

should ship out tomorrow

my dude in england got my pair

gotta love international resellers

397339805.jpg

397339804.jpg

paid for my pair this morning

should ship out tomorrow