Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Man HOH tukwila employees are the worst..I swear there are no real sneakerheads that work there,everytime I call & even mention "Quai 54" they get confused.I guess there just people looking to earn a dollar,but man I wish there was just more knowledgable employees working at that store
You're a clown. Not everyone who works at a sneaker shore is into sneakers. They are people looking to earn a dollar like you do when you go to work, if you have a job.

To the guy with the Marqueesole mishap, its a risk you take when ordering from Asian sites. Doesn't help that sometimes the stuff they steal from the factories and flip are B-Grades or fake like the Freddy Krueger VMV Inc fiasco.
im'a clown?,how bout you try to read my comment word for word before you try to insult me.i clearly said "i guess there just people looking to earn a dollar"..you basically tried to correct me with something i already stated.and yeah i have a job,i'm active duty army,& i know everything there is to know about it so why don't they,i'm not asking them to know there history,but be aware of shipments & release dates,i'm pretty sure they get asked multiple times and people need a clearer answer than "i dont know what those are".your probably the idiot i talked to over the phone that told me you guys don't carry quai 54 in footlocker.get the hell outta here.

Man HOH tukwila employees are the worst..I swear there are no real sneakerheads that work there,everytime I call & even mention "Quai 54" they get confused.I guess there just people looking to earn a dollar,but man I wish there was just more knowledgable employees working at that store
You're a clown. Not everyone who works at a sneaker shore is into sneakers. They are people looking to earn a dollar like you do when you go to work, if you have a job.

To the guy with the Marqueesole mishap, its a risk you take when ordering from Asian sites. Doesn't help that sometimes the stuff they steal from the factories and flip are B-Grades or fake like the Freddy Krueger VMV Inc fiasco.
im'a clown?,how bout you try to read my comment word for word before you try to insult me.i clearly said "i guess there just people looking to earn a dollar"..you basically tried to correct me with something i already stated.and yeah i have a job,i'm active duty army,& i know everything there is to know about it so why don't they,i'm not asking them to know there history,but be aware of shipments & release dates,i'm pretty sure they get asked multiple times and people need a clearer answer than "i dont know what those are".your probably the idiot i talked to over the phone that told me you guys don't carry quai 54 in footlocker.get the hell outta here.

Lol our manager tells us to act like you don't know about stuff like this...expecially when you have customers coming in tryna talk about limited releases when you could be selling shoes.

Lol our manager tells us to act like you don't know about stuff like this...expecially when you have customers coming in tryna talk about limited releases when you could be selling shoes.

Here is another look at the Air Jordan 5 (V) Quai 54. These shoes are definitely one to put on your  list for this year. The tumbled leather is amazing and as you can see that neon green sole is nothing short on pop. The rumors are these may be a limited HOH drop at the end of the month. But confirmation is still no where to be found in my records. In the mean time enjoy another new colorway is this classic model-way.

via AGS
Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-4.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-5.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-6.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-7.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-8.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-9.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-10.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-11.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-12.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-13.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-14.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-15.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-16.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-17.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-18.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-19.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-20.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-21.jpg

Here is another look at the Air Jordan 5 (V) Quai 54. These shoes are definitely one to put on your  list for this year. The tumbled leather is amazing and as you can see that neon green sole is nothing short on pop. The rumors are these may be a limited HOH drop at the end of the month. But confirmation is still no where to be found in my records. In the mean time enjoy another new colorway is this classic model-way.

via AGS
Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-4.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-5.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-6.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-7.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-8.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-9.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-10.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-11.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-12.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-13.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-14.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-15.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-16.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-17.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-18.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-19.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-20.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-5-Retro-Quai-54-AGS-21.jpg

^ Really nice so they do have the lacelocks!(I heard rumors they wouldn't so I guess those pics just proves those rumors to be wrong)

I need two pairs of these . I hope they don't have a limit one per customer on RD....

^ Really nice so they do have the lacelocks!(I heard rumors they wouldn't so I guess those pics just proves those rumors to be wrong)

I need two pairs of these . I hope they don't have a limit one per customer on RD....

i'll cop 4 pairs if these hit my hoh,i need a resale profit to cop grapes and laneys since we all know well by now that pack was just a rumor

i'll cop 4 pairs if these hit my hoh,i need a resale profit to cop grapes and laneys since we all know well by now that pack was just a rumor

I agree they don't need to know the history but someone that works with shoes all day should have at least heard of it or the manager should keep people informed of possible inquiry in regard to releases it's no secret there coming out so why doesn't footlocker send a memo to all hoh stores and say if customer inquires about blank release say blank instead of being like uhhhh what are those I can respect if you do not know if you will have them and I can understand that fully but still being a hoh it's expected for to know about a product that will only be sold in your store even if not like I said management needs to tighten up and let there employees know

I agree they don't need to know the history but someone that works with shoes all day should have at least heard of it or the manager should keep people informed of possible inquiry in regard to releases it's no secret there coming out so why doesn't footlocker send a memo to all hoh stores and say if customer inquires about blank release say blank instead of being like uhhhh what are those I can respect if you do not know if you will have them and I can understand that fully but still being a hoh it's expected for to know about a product that will only be sold in your store even if not like I said management needs to tighten up and let there employees know

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

I was on nike id messing around and i created these quai 54 themed air max 95s , what do you guys think ?

Nice concept one of the few times Nike I'd let's u mimic something lol

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

I was on nike id messing around and i created these quai 54 themed air max 95s , what do you guys think ?

Nice concept one of the few times Nike I'd let's u mimic something lol

People who copped early from websites I won't mention did not get lacelocks with the shoes. So people are putting any type of lacelock with them. I have seen red, grey, and green. The official retail pairs do come with green lacelock. People copping early always get shorted from these websites. They get wrong box, missing accessories, and bad shipping methods. I am not going to pay $300 and not have all the pieces that come with the shoes. SMH

SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS!

air-jordan-v-retro-quai-54-sh-01.jpg

NOT LIKE THIS!

air-jordan-v-quai-54-f5-1-560x419.jpg

People who copped early from websites I won't mention did not get lacelocks with the shoes. So people are putting any type of lacelock with them. I have seen red, grey, and green. The official retail pairs do come with green lacelock. People copping early always get shorted from these websites. They get wrong box, missing accessories, and bad shipping methods. I am not going to pay $300 and not have all the pieces that come with the shoes. SMH

SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS!

air-jordan-v-retro-quai-54-sh-01.jpg

NOT LIKE THIS!

air-jordan-v-quai-54-f5-1-560x419.jpg

i am going to get a pair off a dude from england and his girlfriend

anyone ever deal with a ebay seller named unique_fashion_123

thanks for the feedback

i dont want to camp out in the heat if hoh's in the states are getting the shoe

i am going to get a pair off a dude from england and his girlfriend

anyone ever deal with a ebay seller named unique_fashion_123

thanks for the feedback

i dont want to camp out in the heat if hoh's in the states are getting the shoe

did u just start reselling? You talk about it in like every thread lol.

Back
Top Bottom