Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Reminds me of the 
sick.gif
emoticon.

i can not believe the quai 5's are on flightclub right now for $600.00

thats almost the price of a coach plane ticket to europe in the fall and winter

i can not believe the quai 5's are on flightclub right now for $600.00

thats almost the price of a coach plane ticket to europe in the fall and winter

i'm honestly stunned that flightclub is still in business. Those prices are insane. Literally every shoe on there is massively overpriced

i'm honestly stunned that flightclub is still in business. Those prices are insane. Literally every shoe on there is massively overpriced

YOu have money to blow if you're willing to cop these for $600. Its just a matter of convenience for some. Go to the store and cop vs. going online. If money is no factor, than picking these up at FightClub works out. YOu get to hold the shoe before purchasing and most likely trust its authentic.

I'd include a decent dinner for two if someone wanted my pair for $600.

YOu have money to blow if you're willing to cop these for $600. Its just a matter of convenience for some. Go to the store and cop vs. going online. If money is no factor, than picking these up at FightClub works out. YOu get to hold the shoe before purchasing and most likely trust its authentic.

I'd include a decent dinner for two if someone wanted my pair for $600.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Ok, so my boy is overseas right now and he grabbed an 8... I can wear a nine, but I figure if I take the insoles out I should be ok. Anybody ever have to do this?
 For some reason, I had to go down a whole size for the Quai's to fit perfectly.....depending on your foot shape, you might not need to take the insoles out to fit right.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Ok, so my boy is overseas right now and he grabbed an 8... I can wear a nine, but I figure if I take the insoles out I should be ok. Anybody ever have to do this?
 For some reason, I had to go down a whole size for the Quai's to fit perfectly.....depending on your foot shape, you might not need to take the insoles out to fit right.

all it takes to know jordan is still winning and we (see: yall) are still losing is to read this thread. :roillin

these are horrible, btw. obviously ppl are only all over them b/c they are limited and looking to profit off of them, which i ain't mad at. that's what the game has become which is one of the main reasons i'm done.

it's still in my blood tho and will prolly always be to some degree so i still come here.

all it takes to know jordan is still winning and we (see: yall) are still losing is to read this thread. :roillin

these are horrible, btw. obviously ppl are only all over them b/c they are limited and looking to profit off of them, which i ain't mad at. that's what the game has become which is one of the main reasons i'm done.

it's still in my blood tho and will prolly always be to some degree so i still come here.

ok everyone, he ^ said these were horrible, so that answers everything. From now on, I'll pm you and ask you if i should cop something or not. I mean, why have my own preferences for a shoe when i can ask baltimores finest?

what was i thinking?

ok everyone, he ^ said these were horrible, so that answers everything. From now on, I'll pm you and ask you if i should cop something or not. I mean, why have my own preferences for a shoe when i can ask baltimores finest?

what was i thinking?

Finally got a chance to take some pics of my quai 54's. I traded my banned 1's for these. i paid retail. happy with my trade considering the banned 1's was not even my size. Nice cw and nice materials. enjoy.
roll.gif
5914978366_853c97f2f8_z.jpg
5914981604_31d5d1f549_z.jpg
5914422499_8d83334bb0_z.jpg
5914975970_2cc181ce4a_z.jpg
5914415481_e5b024fa44_z.jpg
5914413579_f7b3b07a8c_z.jpg
5914972468_1e3e4ef88c_z.jpg

Finally got a chance to take some pics of my quai 54's. I traded my banned 1's for these. i paid retail. happy with my trade considering the banned 1's was not even my size. Nice cw and nice materials. enjoy.
roll.gif
5914978366_853c97f2f8_z.jpg
5914981604_31d5d1f549_z.jpg
5914422499_8d83334bb0_z.jpg
5914975970_2cc181ce4a_z.jpg
5914415481_e5b024fa44_z.jpg
5914413579_f7b3b07a8c_z.jpg
5914972468_1e3e4ef88c_z.jpg

Bright colors are whats in right now.For them to take a bright color that's never been put on a already popular shoe, then make it limited will make people want them more because nobody really want to be wearing a shoe everybody and they momma got.So if you like looking like everybody else keep buying your GR at retail,but if you want to go out and not see anybody wearing your shoes then be willing to pay above retail to get what few others have.That's the price of the game.NOW SHUT UP AND GO COLOR!!! LoL

Bright colors are whats in right now.For them to take a bright color that's never been put on a already popular shoe, then make it limited will make people want them more because nobody really want to be wearing a shoe everybody and they momma got.So if you like looking like everybody else keep buying your GR at retail,but if you want to go out and not see anybody wearing your shoes then be willing to pay above retail to get what few others have.That's the price of the game.NOW SHUT UP AND GO COLOR!!! LoL

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Bright colors are whats in right now.For them to take a bright color that's never been put on a already popular shoe, then make it limited hyped up will make people want them more
Word to your avatar.

Back
Top Bottom