Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

dude got a steal trading the banned 1s for these i dont see why the price is so high for those banned 1s tho

dude got a steal trading the banned 1s for these i dont see why the price is so high for those banned 1s tho

i'll wait for the hype to die down on these. but why is it that i can't find a size 11.5 for sale? the pairs i've seen for sale go from 11 to 12, no 11.5.

i'll wait for the hype to die down on these. but why is it that i can't find a size 11.5 for sale? the pairs i've seen for sale go from 11 to 12, no 11.5.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

I really was tempted at using my DS Space Jams as trade bait on these but I said forget it. Im not gonna fall into the hype. Ill save them for a time when I miss a BIN release or something.

To the dude that traded his for Banned 1's (applause) good trade on your part!

thats not a equal trade
you can still find space jams in smaller country's in europe and from on line websites in europe for there retail price

the quai's 54 are pretty much sold out all over the EU  (thats what i was told) and sent to the US for resell 

I really was tempted at using my DS Space Jams as trade bait on these but I said forget it. Im not gonna fall into the hype. Ill save them for a time when I miss a BIN release or something.

thats not a equal trade
you can still find space jams in smaller country's in europe and from on line websites in europe for there retail price

the quai's 54 are pretty much sold out all over the EU  (thats what i was told) and sent to the US for resell 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

thats not a equal trade

You can pretty much pick up the XI Cool Greys easily but not the Space Jams.........which euro sites would these be? Coz I aint found any.

thats not a equal trade

You can pretty much pick up the XI Cool Greys easily but not the Space Jams.........which euro sites would these be? Coz I aint found any.

Originally Posted by A plan

thats not a equal trade

kickz.com from germany i believe still has space jams left 
and if the SJ are sold out the trade is still not equal 

EDIT JUST CHECKED KICKZ.COM AND THE SJ ARE SOLD OUT 

Originally Posted by A plan

thats not a equal trade

kickz.com from germany i believe still has space jams left 
and if the SJ are sold out the trade is still not equal 

EDIT JUST CHECKED KICKZ.COM AND THE SJ ARE SOLD OUT 

I sh0uld be getting mine in this week.Just got to find something to rock them with.Dont have much of a selection here in Italy

I sh0uld be getting mine in this week.Just got to find something to rock them with.Dont have much of a selection here in Italy

here is my pair. Quality is def. on point. Really wished JB would release this type of quality with most of their releases due to their high prices already. This leather is real close to my Bin V. Yes i own both i can provide proof with my pics. If you can get your hands on the $350 range better do so now before they take off.

here is my pair. Quality is def. on point. Really wished JB would release this type of quality with most of their releases due to their high prices already. This leather is real close to my Bin V. Yes i own both i can provide proof with my pics. If you can get your hands on the $350 range better do so now before they take off.

Back
Top Bottom