Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

2hnq4gz.jpg
JB Please don't mess this one up w/ a Tinted Blue Sole.. 
SMH.

indifferent.gif

^Not fake. That's Clark Kents pair. Black pair is a friends and family only. I think only like 54 pairs made.

^Not fake. That's Clark Kents pair. Black pair is a friends and family only. I think only like 54 pairs made.

Originally Posted by kobejames21

is it confirmed yet that this Quai V will released in US ?

I chatted with a ndc rep today and he stated that they will be released in the US with the green sole.

Originally Posted by kobejames21

is it confirmed yet that this Quai V will released in US ?

I chatted with a ndc rep today and he stated that they will be released in the US with the green sole.

What do y'all think the resale price will be when these drop in the US? The reason I am asking is because I will be out of town July 2nd so I'll have to buy a pair from somebody anyway. I got offered a pair for $250 which is tempting, but I think I may be able to get for cheaper when they drop here. I would appreciate your opinions.

What do y'all think the resale price will be when these drop in the US? The reason I am asking is because I will be out of town July 2nd so I'll have to buy a pair from somebody anyway. I got offered a pair for $250 which is tempting, but I think I may be able to get for cheaper when they drop here. I would appreciate your opinions.

Originally Posted by Mu3

i wouldn't jump on $250.  you'll be able to get them for less than that.  don't get caught in the hype.  my opinion, of course.

Originally Posted by Mu3

i wouldn't jump on $250.  you'll be able to get them for less than that.  don't get caught in the hype.  my opinion, of course.

^^^^alright thanks bro. I think I'm just gonna wait. Really feelin this cw. I have too many red/blk shoes, always nice to add a different style, esp the V's.

^^^^alright thanks bro. I think I'm just gonna wait. Really feelin this cw. I have too many red/blk shoes, always nice to add a different style, esp the V's.

Back
Top Bottom