Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

I don't like the black ones at all..they'll obviously be more sought after because theyre alot more limited than the white ones.but when I look at them all I can think of is metallics with green accents & soles.should've made them leather like the bins

Just been reading my twitter and this is the last tweet from jumpman23.com you guys sure US are getting them?

Both #Quai54 kicks drop today exclusively in Europe. You can hit up the J23 Blog for more pics and details: j.mp/ieso33

Just been reading my twitter and this is the last tweet from jumpman23.com you guys sure US are getting them?

Both #Quai54 kicks drop today exclusively in Europe. You can hit up the J23 Blog for more pics and details: j.mp/ieso33

So who in Europe can lookout for your boy?
laugh.gif

Pics vis Fat Joe.

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Modern Noteriety posted pics with an icy sole instead of the green via Jumpman. I like icy soles... but if that is the version that does release in the US... assuming there is even a US release... it kind of kills the look.

Modern Noteriety posted pics with an icy sole instead of the green via Jumpman. I like icy soles... but if that is the version that does release in the US... assuming there is even a US release... it kind of kills the look.

Back
Top Bottom