Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

I still have yet to see the black ones and don't care to since they wont be releasing anyways. I'm not going to sit and dream about something that will never happen.Also I hate that anytime somebody buys a shoe nowadays its because of hype to the people who apparently don't want them.I guess every shoe for now on that comes out will be a hype release since it will probably be a NT thread for them.

I still have yet to see the black ones and don't care to since they wont be releasing anyways. I'm not going to sit and dream about something that will never happen.Also I hate that anytime somebody buys a shoe nowadays its because of hype to the people who apparently don't want them.I guess every shoe for now on that comes out will be a hype release since it will probably be a NT thread for them.

froze my **** off for a couple of hours before store open (sixth there) on a rainy sydney winter SATURDAY and found limit one per customer
20110716001.jpg

so i went to the back of the line and got a second.

to me the leather looks pretty and the ankle cushioning is superb (just touching the collar with my fingers are a huge difference to the bravo toros i have), but i think nothing of the colours. both of these are flying immediately to people in the states (you know who you are). no profit will be made (retail + shipping only).

froze my **** off for a couple of hours before store open (sixth there) on a rainy sydney winter SATURDAY and found limit one per customer
20110716001.jpg

so i went to the back of the line and got a second.

to me the leather looks pretty and the ankle cushioning is superb (just touching the collar with my fingers are a huge difference to the bravo toros i have), but i think nothing of the colours. both of these are flying immediately to people in the states (you know who you are). no profit will be made (retail + shipping only).

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

does anyone know why shoes from europe have a sticker on the insole and what the sticker means ?

I am guessing that it is the European operations sticker. All Nike/JB  sold overseas has them

does anyone know why shoes from europe have a sticker on the insole and what the sticker means ?

I am guessing that it is the European operations sticker. All Nike/JB  sold overseas has them

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I am guessing that it is the European operations sticker. All Nike/JB shoes made overseas has them

i'm guessing your right 

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I am guessing that it is the European operations sticker. All Nike/JB shoes made overseas has them

i'm guessing your right 

Saw some jit with these fs yesterday at a sneaker xchange, quite possibly the ugliest V's ever made.
laugh.gif

...oh and he wanted $400.
laugh.gif

Saw some jit with these fs yesterday at a sneaker xchange, quite possibly the ugliest V's ever made.
laugh.gif

...oh and he wanted $400.
laugh.gif

I picked mine up on Saturday. the leather quality looks pretty good so I'm happy. I'm in New Zealand so was pretty easy.

Back
Top Bottom