Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

What were GMP numbers like??? Were they an online release only???

Last edited:
Lawd jesus. Dark green is my favorite color, so I'm in. This is my first time in the thread, so what are those called?

six rings do not count as a championshp pack.. I am talking about his signature sneaker redone in a SPECIAL championship edition.

Have no idea why dude felt the need to say that but I think this is the third bro. Got the first DMP pack as one. Technically the rival pack can be a national championship. Also not sure if gold medals count but if not this is the Second pack if we talking NBA championship packs.

Last edited:
Someone can correct if this is complete bull or was stated already but, long story short, a nike store employee told his cousin (my co worker) that this was called "championship celebration pack"?? Nikestore's only, some house of hoops. Real slim on the numbers as far as quantity, and price 550 allegedly?. I wrote that with question marks because again this is just possible here-say info I'm passing. If totally false disregard and smdh to Jon in labeling lmao

^^ if true, yep these are hitting 2k+ prices imo
laugh.gif

I guess JB chose to make the paint on the Champagnes glossy to mimic actual champagne?

If JB releases these two as a pack, then retail will be at least $400.

If they release separately, then each will run at least $180.

Should be interesting to see if it is a pack, how will the packaging look like.

I guess JB chose to make the paint on the Champagnes glossy to mimic actual champagne?

If JB releases these two as a pack, then retail will be at least $400.

If they release separately, then each will run at least $180.

Should be interesting to see if it is a pack, how will the packaging look like.

A specs box lol

Really want to see how that green looks in person both color wise and material wise

Back
Top Bottom