Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Though the Champagnes are NICE (in an OK way)....I would go with that statement (more so), if it were about the CIGARS....JMO

i bet that these are gonna be $200 retail a piece and fear pack numbers.

cigars look nice, im def gonna try to cop.

champagnes are an easy pass for me.

Last edited:
So we just gonna act like champagnes arent a top 5 jordan 6 of all time?
mean.gif
pgi67jrc.gif

I'm really feelin these Champaigns I can take or leave the dutches so Im glad that as of now their being sold separately, if they are sold as a pack I wouldn't mind it I could sell the other to someone who wants them and get my pair of Champaigns for little or next to nothing and that's even if I'm lucky to get blessed a pair..

i can't get with either of these

seems like people just fall for the concept/story behind them

jb got a firm grasp on y'all 

Last edited:

i bet that these are gonna be $200 retail a piece and fear pack numbers.

cigars look nice, im def gonna try to cop.

champagnes are an easy pass for me.
I will be EXTREMELY surprised if these don't carry the same price tag as the lab series. Honestly, I expect $249. Either way they are all bad prices even if it is 200

When are jokers gonna understand...Just like you don't like, TRUELY LIKE, everything someone else does...its a vice versa thing....1.) You spend ya paper on what YOU WANT, as others spend theirs one what THEY WANT 2.) TRUST AND BELIEVE.....there are a few pairs you own that somebody, somewhere AIN'T FEEL'IN.

When are jokers gonna understand...Just like you don't like, TRUELY LIKE, everything someone else does...its a vice versa thing....1.) You spend ya paper on what YOU WANT, as others spend theirs one what THEY WANT 2.) TRUST AND BELIEVE.....there are a few pairs you own that somebody, somewhere AIN'T FEEL'IN.
This! People act like others can't like a shoe instead have to say the hype/marketing tactics by nike are persuading them to buy. If people believe this then they are hypocrites because they have surely fell for the hype or nike/JBs marketing

So we just gonna act like champagnes arent a top 5 jordan 6 of all time?
mean.gif
I got to agree with you bro and I don't care about getting flammed its just opinion. He said top five. In no praticular order we got DB 6s, blk and white infra 6s, toro 6s Carmines, and Olympic patent 6s or rainbows (maybe) so I don't see how these couldn't easily be in top 5 and I bet when they drop they will be bought just like they number 1 on everyones list, whether its to resell or collect lol!

Last edited:
Don't know if I like these or not. Love the history/theme behind them. Probably won't matter anyway if they are limited release, I won't end up with them.

Its all just Hilarious to me...Same thing as the Infared 23's....On every forum they were getting trashed (Oh they this...Oh they ain't that) 65/35 ratio...in some cases 85/14....Soon as they dropped....FRENZY!!!

Starting to think its a mental Game jokers play wit themselves...So if they don't end up wit a pair...They can say, "I didn't want em anyway"....SMH, Crazy!!!

I can see sum pairs missing the RING lace locks just like they were stealing the hand tags on the Chicago X's Playoff XII's and Obsid XII's.

There probably gonna be Future Numbers or a lil less or a lil more maybe like the Fear Pack.

Back
Top Bottom