Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

These ***** probably crack every step you take. This new level for JB. Paint ON TOP of your shoe cracks
mean.gif

im guessing resale on these bad boys would be upwards of 500$ before the inevitable sneaker market crash of 2016

That video was a complete waste of time and energy. Dude basically admitted that everything on the replica version was identical to the retail version except the lace lock if I'm not mistaken. If that's a replica with the same shape, painting, materials, box, and "premium" leather as the retail version then he mad at the wrong person tbh. He need to vent to nike if anything

That video was a complete waste of time and energy. Dude basically admitted that everything on the replica version was identical to the retail version except the lace lock if I'm not mistaken. If that's a replica with the same shape, painting, materials, box, and "premium" leather as the retail version then he mad at the wrong person tbh. He need to vent to nike if anything
Lost count on how many times he said "ya dig"  
laugh.gif

nah he was pointing out the closet collector is a fraud...that's all. He also said the back was different. He noted those differences from that video of some authentic. He doesn't have a legit pair to compare to his replica(which is the same replica the cc is selling as legit). Ya dig?

If closet collector does indeed sell fakes/Replicas wut ever you wanna call em, How can he scoop too that level. This Clown Collector NEVER DESRVED 

A 1-ON-1 INTERVIEW w/ TINKER. Fool was a joke too Interviewing TH. Was the Ghetto-est Interview Tinker was ever involved in Haaa thats hard huh.

Only thing that made that Interview sum what legit were TH himself being they're and the sneaker shop where they had it at.

nah he was pointing out the closet collector is a fraud...that's all. He also said the back was different. He noted those differences from that video of some authentic. He doesn't have a legit pair to compare to his replica(which is the same replica the cc is selling as legit). Ya dig?

See that's the problem, y'all go so hard tryna discredit the CC dude but my thing is he's buying replicas for $60 a shoe and they have the same QUALITY as the what is expected to release in retail stores then who's at fault? Heel logos, lace locks, ect that stuff is cosmetic but if the LEATHER and paint is the same stop buying from and venting about the CC dude :lol:. Go to footlocker and buy and vent about the retail quality on YouTube as well

I'm anxious about this release, If I had the bread (college student right now) I'd cop the replica and retail versions of this release and do an in depth review on the two. Everything from size, shape, fit, quality, ect

With customs becoming so popular, replica quality increasing, and retro quality deteriorating it's hard to tell what's real and what's not. Working at a sneaker retailer I've also come to notice that ALOT more people are getting and wearing "limited" releases. Are limited releases being made in bigger quantities? Are people more willing to pay that extra resell price to get what they want? Or are replicas being thrown in the mix more and more through "legit" online boutiques/eBay sellers? If it's business it's nothing to cop a bunch of reps wholesale, sale them dumb expensive for the people who wanna get their hands on the shoes early or sit on them until after release and sale them at resell prices.

My b on the long post I'm just intrigued by the way sneaker culture has shifted over the past two or three years :lol:

Last edited:
TCC sells fakes and this has been known for some time now by those who have been in this for a while. 

I'm out of the running for both shoe's, I like the concept but as soon as I saw $250 on J23 App that was enough to make me not want them and not to mention the difficulty of trying to get them.

i thought it was common knowledge already that TCC is a fraud who sells fakes. it's pretty shocking he's never been arrested for this and can keep this up.

i thought it was common knowledge already that TCC is a fraud who sells fakes. it's pretty shocking he's never been arrested for this and can keep this up.

Arrested for what though, selling shoes to people so thirsty to be a part and have early kicks that they'd purchase from anybody.

His customers deserve what they get, it's an impossibility for any legit seller to restock shoes as often as he does.

Back
Top Bottom