Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

All these hate comments for the Champagne pair, you know JB is in the process of creating packages for these 2 shoes right now. I will be VERY surprised if these aren't packaged together. Not that the champagne pair still wouldn't sell but JB will package them up just to have a safety net... and the extra cash they will charge just for the cardboard box
mean.gif

LMFAO! Just like the DB5, people see the early pics of the Champagne 6's : "trash 
mean.gif
"

When it's revealed they glow in the dark: "they'll be copped!!!!!
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Hmm, I wonder if there's any size 11 fam who only wants the champagnes... Looks like this will be difficult to split with a friend, everyone wants the cigars.

Shirt says "1997 Champs" it's the inspiration for shoes he wore in '91?
Haha I didn't mean inspiration as in the exact photo from the year he won a championship in the VI's.  Just the inspiration that he celebrated the championships with the cigar and champagne in the locker room.  Couldn't find a photo from 91 where he was celebrating with both

Haha I didn't mean inspiration as in the exact photo from the year he won a championship in the VI's.  Just the inspiration that he celebrated the championships with the cigar and champagne in the locker room.  Couldn't find a photo from 91 where he was celebrating with both

I got you.

He supposedly "lit a cigar every championship win" I don't believe it but yea. The champagne is correct for 1991' but I haven't seen him with a cigar until 1996 with the 11s

I like the lace tips of the champagne and speckles on the midsole and I'm not a speckles person. The material looks horrible in these pics.

I know the Champagne pair gotta look a lil glossy and wet from the celebration drank drippin like sweat, but It looks a lil Tacky.

But oh I forgot its Pattn Leather. Looks spray painted. NOW THEM PABLO ESCOBAR CIGAR / JOINTS, GEEEEEEEZUUUUUS!.....

HARD.

I don't care how limited these are, these are not my cup of tea.

I wouldn't even pay retail for either pair.

Money saved for me, y'all can have them.

Think I'm one of the few who actually like these.

The aging process of this shoe should look interesting!
Few more pics, whoever took these sure knows how to make them look good. Also the site says these have a suede lining

Images Via Mysole

Last edited:
If they do release together in a dual pack, hoping to numbers closer to GMP levels, than the recent Rivalry pack.

I wouldn't get the Champagnes on their own, but would try for a pair to complete the set if they do more of a "Fear" theme and sell them separately. 

The Cigars look great from the pics...really digging the insoles.  I'm a sucker for those extra details.  Still seeing these being a complete nightmare to get for retail, even if they produce a somewhat reasonable amount of pairs.  

Will be a good example in patience in purchasing on eBay/CL if they do release on a larger scale, because if the pack retails @ around $400...the newer/lower end resellers will get itchy after a few weeks of these things being flooded on the market (see 3LAB5s).  

Back
Top Bottom