Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Ima be in da A (buckhead area) for Hot 107.9 birthday bash that weekend any A-town heads can give me a good spot to line up for these with a chance to cop would be much appreciated.

Here in my local shop (montreal) they sell the shoe a lil more but they dont go as fast as u guys in the usa, chances to cop any release are great

Dont really like thoses tbh but maybe can help somebody put his hand on a pair coming from here

Ima be in da A (buckhead area) for Hot 107.9 birthday bash that weekend any A-town heads can give me a good spot to line up for these with a chance to cop would be much appreciated.
fresh sneaker boutique down in warner robins will probably have pairs just call and ask

That's a 2 hour drive fam, lol.
still..dudes legit as hell...went down there for bout a year back and he had corks in stock and had offers for like 1,000-1,400 but wouldnt sell them because he wanted everyone to have a fair chance. and hes pretty cool

still..dudes legit as hell...went down there for bout a year back and he had corks in stock and had offers for like 1,000-1,400 but wouldnt sell them because he wanted everyone to have a fair chance. and hes pretty cool
Nice... Still need them Corks. 

Cigars look like cigar stained teeth but still getting em. gonna make some massive massive profit

fresh sneaker boutique down in warner robins will probably have pairs just call and ask
fresh sneaker boutique don't sell Js lol. The did have corks though but don't carry most limited kicks. They legit though. I stay in Warner robins by the way which is why I have top get everything online but like I said I will be in Atl for this release and trying to use that to my advantage

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom