Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Hey, Purchased these and would just like to know what you guys think in terms of legitimacy, quality, and thoughts. These came in an unlabeled jordan box and do not have a stamp under the sole as I was told these were made prior to that process.

Personally I think these are spot on though my only worries are the Chinese sticker and sole which has a jagged part(havnt seen any pairs with that) Will post more pictures later today( the glow test). Enjoy!

Last edited:
If those are legit...and that's how they going to come on release date its a damb shame

Hey, Purchased these off of Thesoleroom Ebay and would just like to know what you guys think in terms of legitimacy, quality, and thoughts. These came in an unlabeled jordan box and do not have a stamp under the sole as I was told these were made prior to that process.

Personally I think these are spot on though my only worries are the Chinese sticker and sole which has a jagged part(havnt seen any pairs with that) Will post more pictures later today( the glow test). Enjoy!
If you cared so much about authenticity you would have waited till they were released to purchase them, you purchased early and won't have anything to compare against till they release.  As long as your happy with your purchase I guess thats all that matters.

that insole tho :x

"These came in an unlabeled jordan box and do not have a stamp under the sole as I was told these were made prior to that process."

the hell does that mean tho? that "process" didnt just start this yr,month or week ....

how the hell did you accept that answer

Last edited:
also i hope they arent lacing vi with the lacelock at the bottom for good cuz that **** is very stupid & defeats the entire purpose of the damn LL...hopefully it was just so they can showcase that crappy ring

idc who pulls a pic of mike with them like that u aint him & its still wrong

Last edited:
sorry to say, fugazzi, man that stitching is uneven on the tongue, Chinese sticker on the insole, black trash bag for shoe paper...brotha these are super max perfects aka reps. You got got get your money back please tell me you didn't dropout $600
its also his first post. maybe its Thesoleroom Ebay trolling us bc that was mentioned where he got them who knows.

Just moved to the houston from chicago.. what stores in Houston do first come first serve or hand out a ticket that ensures a pair. (looking to get Cigar 6s next month) I don't rely on raffles. thanks in advance! 

the label alone looks photo shopped on that shoe

the 9.5 is not under US size

if the price is right then i would take a chance

i saw these gm shoes up-close and there really perfect for the most part

but not perfect enough if you know what to look for

One fast way to tell the authenticity, the way they laced with the second laceholes, then look at your other shoes at home. :D

Quality looks super on point, can't wait
pimp.gif

Not trying to defend if my pair is legit or what not but stitching on tongue seems pretty even..

These better not be stupid limited, because I legit really like both and want both. I'm fine with the $250 price tag, it is was it is, but I'll be damned if I'll gonna pay resell on these.

Seeing those pics of champagne even tho they are fakes is making it a definite pass for me. That green upper just looks :x imo but the cigars are :pimp:

Jordan will make more retros GR to make more money. Check out Jordan nike stocks
No they wont. if that were the case they would produce every single shoe in massive numbers so that everybody has a chance at copping. but they dont. doesnt work like that

sorry to say, fugazzi, man that stitching is uneven on the tongue, Chinese sticker on the insole, black trash bag for shoe paper...brotha these are super max perfects aka reps. You got got get your money back please tell me you didn't dropout $600
Actually, you are incorrect. The shoes are sample and therefore legit.  There may be some slight changes on the release day pair but his pair is legit.  If you look at the earlier cigar pics the jumpman was gold on the lace cover on the tongue.  Now it seems that the jumpman will be red/burgundy or whatever on the release pair.  However, there are many rep out there but his are not.  

I have shoes purchased for FL,FA, CHAMPS, etc and they don't have numbers at the bottom of the insole.  So are my shoes fugazi as well?  Not trying to come at you or anything I'm just saying that a lot of the so called indicators to spot fakes aren't really indicators at all.  I have shoes that have crooked stitching and glue marks.  Just about every Jordan release in the last 8 years has had flaws.  And I'm somebody who's been into Jordans since they first came out.  

The chinese sticker is there because the shoes are in fact made in china.  Like every other Nike product.  China manufacturing always produces more than what is ordered and sell the extra out the back door.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom