Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Wear a 13 but copped a 14 just to have a pair in case I can' find another city gear with my size to trade for...

I don't know if my Hanon order will get canceled or not. I tried paying with PayPal and they said size was sold out. Then I did it with my cc and it went through. Got an email with order number and all. Don't know if I should try again with Nike just in case it does get canceled by hanon.

I can't decide whether to stay home and order online, or go out to the stores to try and get a pair.

Are these a true GR?

15104080909581225307646.jpg
1 Down $219!!! 2 To Go...

Won a pair from ftl and ended up buying a pair from fnl. I️ couldn’t pass up using my rewards. Got there and they only had a sz 8 but the guy infront of me won and 8.5. Thank god he made a szing mistake. Ended up handing me the 8.5 and taking the 8. Now to call ftl to release my pair. Ended up paying 217 out the door.

Beautiful clean color way. One of the best on the non-OG ones, if not the best. But I just have too many damn shoes to wear. I need the BC 3s and 4s and that's it. Looking forward to seeing all the pics though.

I don't know if my Hanon order will get canceled or not. I tried paying with PayPal and they said size was sold out. Then I did it with my cc and it went through. Got an email with order number and all. Don't know if I should try again with Nike just in case it does get canceled by hanon.

Try with Nike, you can easily return them if hanon goes thru.

Did anyone order from Dope Factory? The page for the shoe keeps refreshing, which I have never seen it do before.

Back
Top Bottom