Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Just got my order in at SNS. Hope everything goes through without cancellation. Already received my order confirmation

Same thing from ftl

i'm just gonna grab them cause i'm not 100% sure what happens if you confirm and don't pick em up

Last edited:
getting these for $200 shipped makes up for paying retail on the static pk nmds. May just pass on that reserved pair at FTL tomorrow.

Copped a pair from SNS, hope they're tts. Copped another pair from NDC UK, still full run on there.

Same thing from ftl

i'm just gonna grab them cause i'm not 100% sure what happens if you confirm and don't pick em up

Yeah I’m not sure either
I heard you get flagged in the system
And hurts your chances in the future
You could always pickup then return

Reactions: Ube
Still full size run after one hour...nikestore.eu, footlocker.eu, ... everybody should have a chance to get them :rofl:

that theory hasn't been proven

I've skipped out on alot of reservations and continue to win

I just don’t flake in buying and risk something bad happening.

Like mentioned. If unsure about the outcome. Just buy the shoes and return. I did that for those all blue suede 12’s last year.

It lessens your chance for future app reservations. Forget waitlisted more like blacklisted if you don't pick up.

I've actually called customer service about that cus my HOH never gets service for tmobile and it never says I picked up. The reps told me that they don't know of such a thing.

To each they own ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I ended up just paying $205 with hanon

hopefully one of my family members needs a pair so they can buy my reserve lol

I got up at 2:50 in the AM! Pulled up the SNS link and waited till the timer hit zero at 3:00 am EST! Refreshed, saw add to cart, grabbed my size 11, logged in, paid via PayPal and got out by 3:02 AM. Got my PayPal confirmation and my SNS Order confirmation email with order number a minute later!!! Can't believe I got a pair of XI's for less than retail!!!

SNS was always going to be the spot to try for as now I don't have to worry about SNKRS this morning while at work!!! And the best thing with these guys, the UPS shipping from Sweden is AMAZINGLY FAST!!! I'll probably have them by Tuesday! Had I ordered with Nike, Wednesday.

Couldn't be happier right now!!! Don't even care that its 20° outside right now!!!

Back
Top Bottom