Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Starting off Black Friday shopping with a bang

Untitled1.jpg

I told y'all not to sleep on DF, I been woke B :lol:

That's one reason why I'm curious how they sell below suggested retail before discounts. Shoulda waited ...smh

Anyone know kickscrew charge customs for us shipments over $200 and what the typical arrival time is? Thinking of ordering another pair there..,

they do not charge customs..unless over $800 i think. it took less than a week to arrive to me., UPS worldwide shipping. I ordered the Jordan 5 sequoia/tan 5's on Tuesday the 7th and received the 14th.

Hey Atlien Atlien no disrespect :rolleyes

I see you don’t get it but the way your going about asking is going to rub most of us the wrong way :smh:

I’ll spare you the details but the answer to your question is no :stoneface:

There’s a buy/sale section on this site for doing what your trying to do :wink:

Most of us are sneaker enthusiast that like to collect shoes and help each other out :nthat:

Coming in here with purely the intentions of profiting off of us will be frowned upon :ohwell:

More importantly if you want to sale anything in life work on your finesse :lol:

Bruh. Y’all are all missing this dude’s point. He’s profiting but still trying to bless us by selling them AT RETAIL...or whatever the going rate is. Ain’t a dang thing wrong with that smdh. Every person on here has paid for, sold, or traded a shoe beyond its retail value. He got the shoe under retail and there are people who missed and he’s trying to bless someone at retail.

0538AFBF-DABF-472D-89D8-B7FF82B6AAD8.jpeg
I got two pair and returning one. Was gonna put it out here for anyone looking for size 12 but apparently trying to bless someone with a shoe they can’t find at the going retail price is frowned upon here.

0538AFBF-DABF-472D-89D8-B7FF82B6AAD8.jpeg
I got two pair and returning one. Was gonna put it out here for anyone looking for size 12 but apparently trying to bless someone with a shoe they can’t find at the going retail price is frowned upon here.

Is the pair on the right from NDC?

Any ***** that ever looked at me wrong, owes me money,or ever said any jealous bull**** about me... is ****in dead B!

Back
Top Bottom