Jordan (s)you despise?

The Air Jordan I sure is campaigning hard to make me hate them.... with an infinitive number of colorways it's like YIKES!

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by solezprogression

yall need to slow down w/ the hate on the spizikes and 6 rings....

they go waaaay more fed than alot of the signatures yall talkin about... you would rather cop a pair of 2k9s or XX1s over some Spizzys?... come on now... yall just following the Niketalk Hate Wagon cuz its the popular thing to do...

smh...
I disagree. There are some people who genuinely just don't like spizikes or 6 rings. I personally dislike the 6 rings as a model. I don't hate the spizike as a model, but I don't like any colorway that they've dropped so far. which is why I don't own any spizikes or 6 rings. I might cop the upcoming Black/cement spizike. I'll let you know how I feel then.

fa sho family... i digs what you sayin...

but you are goin off how YOU feel... some cats in here hate the shoes just cuz they aint got a certain number behind them... i honestly think that a good majority of people do that just cuz they see others do that... you, on the other hand, seem like someone who likes what HE likes b/c HE LIKES IT... not b/c someone else does or doesnt....

not pole-jockin or nothin... lol...

Exactly...when the dub zeros came out i loved the design, i thought (still do) they were a sexy shoe....but one or two "og heads" says their ugly andthe rest of NT like always jumps on the bandwagon. same for 6 rings and spizikes... yes i know there some ugly colorways (white and orange dubs, kings countyspizikes, jazz 6 rings imo) but dont most signatures have at least one ugly colorway??

overall i know for a fact that at LEAST 80% of NTalkers love following the crowd and letting other people (so-called OG Jordan heads) decide for them whatsugly and whats hot

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

Originally Posted by solezprogression

yall need to slow down w/ the hate on the spizikes and 6 rings....

they go waaaay more fed than alot of the signatures yall talkin about... you would rather cop a pair of 2k9s or XX1s over some Spizzys?... come on now... yall just following the Niketalk Hate Wagon cuz its the popular thing to do...

smh...
I disagree. There are some people who genuinely just don't like spizikes or 6 rings. I personally dislike the 6 rings as a model. I don't hate the spizike as a model, but I don't like any colorway that they've dropped so far. which is why I don't own any spizikes or 6 rings. I might cop the upcoming Black/cement spizike. I'll let you know how I feel then.

fa sho family... i digs what you sayin...

but you are goin off how YOU feel... some cats in here hate the shoes just cuz they aint got a certain number behind them... i honestly think that a good majority of people do that just cuz they see others do that... you, on the other hand, seem like someone who likes what HE likes b/c HE LIKES IT... not b/c someone else does or doesnt....

not pole-jockin or nothin... lol...

Exactly...when the dub zeros came out i loved the design, i thought (still do) they were a sexy shoe....but one or two "og heads" says their ugly and the rest of NT like always jumps on the bandwagon. same for 6 rings and spizikes... yes i know there some ugly colorways (white and orange dubs, kings county spizikes, jazz 6 rings imo) but dont most signatures have at least one ugly colorway??

overall i know for a fact that at LEAST 80% of NTalkers love following the crowd and letting other people (so-called OG Jordan heads) decide for them whats ugly and whats hot

80??.... i'm thinkin 92 to 93...
laugh.gif

IMO, fusions and crappy fakes, especially the many disgusting colorways other than the OG c/w.

I absolutely hate all of the fusions and true flights. After the dub zero's and spizikes they have gone to far with the copy and paste jordans

Back
Top Bottom