Jordan Separate (Previously Stated - Jordan Prodigy) New Model

Screenshot_20211230-115216.jpg
👀

Keep thinking a color dropped every time thread bumps lol

Could be like the react elevation lows and just never drop, or like the latest CP3s and never drop. Nobody but Luka is wearing them and even he stopped. I think Bam wore the blacked out ones a couple times. Might not even be a shoe that releases in the U.S. Or if it does, might not be til April. I feel like with the backups with the Lebrons, Cuts, Jumps, 36s and other shoes, those will come out long before these do.

Could be like the react elevation lows and just never drop, or like the latest CP3s and never drop. Nobody but Luka is wearing them and even he stopped. I think Bam wore the blacked out ones a couple times. Might not even be a shoe that releases in the U.S. Or if it does, might not be til April. I feel like with the backups with the Lebrons, Cuts, Jumps, 36s and other shoes, those will come out long before these do.

yeah i agree, but i do think beal wore them once or twice

These already released in Northern Europe, so atleast they released somewhere.

EDIT: Zoom Separates, I mean.

^Unrelated to the shoe but I hate losing to the Magic and Thunder... Both have really young teams and we just got beat last night. Hats off to them. "Continues to punch air."

He's got them on again tonight. I was considering getting a pair but when nobody of the Bam-Beal-Luka trio was wearing their pairs and NDC has yet to have release plans, I decided against it for performance concerns. At least someone's actually wearing the things now. Hopefully NDC drops some.

Back
Top Bottom