Jordan Skateshoe Confirmed!!!

CDP's are the only reason why I'm still in the game right now. All this new booty stuff is OD!!
sick.gif

why don't they just cut to the chase and release "gay pride day" LS jordans.

SMH once again........... JB is dead..................

Another predictable move by JB in the never ending search for the $.

I agree with Hoyle though, 2 years too late and personally speaking i really dont want to see the bastardised skate (ie chunky soled) versions of ourfavourite Js in the coming months cos you know thats whats coming.

wrong move by JB and a comfortable skating shoe by JB lol!!! not with the crappy material they are doing the retros with.

I definitely get the connection. Jordan dominated on the basketball court, basketball courts are made of wood, skateboards are made of wood....its a perfectfit! JB you guys have been putting 1 and 1 together and creating beautiful music for years. Who could forget the icon that is the spizike, or the classic dubzero, or the most anticipated 6 rings. I swear JB you guys keep holding down the true collectors, while turning their backs on fads. Keep up the good work!

The ONLY Jordan "skate shoe" I would consider NOT to be utter sacrilege would be a fatter-tongued "SB" version of the Air Jordan 1 in someof the more unusual OG colorways, to commemorate (as stated earlier) what real skaters used to push in the '80s. Maybe do the black/grey and reverse orsomething.

Anything else is just silly.

Cant judge thte shoes until I see them, but I can judge the decision. I think it will be good for bringing in some money, but I think they are trying to reachtoo far...

this is a complete slap to any true skater just the way nike sb and all these wannabe "boutique brand" crap. ****!! with your fruity pebble/cementprint outfit. Keep corporate crap out of underground niche markets.

Originally Posted by Trieze K

I definitely get the connection. Jordan dominated on the basketball court, basketball courts are made of wood, skateboards are made of wood....its a perfect fit! JB you guys have been putting 1 and 1 together and creating beautiful music for years. Who could forget the icon that is the spizike, or the classic dub zero, or the most anticipated 6 rings. I swear JB you guys keep holding down the true collectors, while turning their backs on fads. Keep up the good work!

Couldnt have put it any better. But seriously what does skateboarding have to with jordan, jordan brand or any of the jordan team members? But this has tobe the worst gimmick out of all the previously mentioned, it just simply isnt relevant to anything jordan

the hell did football have to do wit mj?

yall so hypocritical... worse than the music forum... lol...

As someone who comes from a skateboarding background, I gotta say... THIS IS ONE LAME IDEA.

Remember when dunks were actually nice? Then SBs came along....sure, the first batches looked nice but it eventually led to the dunk taking on a"punk" image and this whole "skateboarding is cool" thing blew up.

So I think that a Jordan brand skate shoe is just gonna lead to another disaster.

Jordans have been exploited enough in the past few years, this is only gonna make it worse. I know it.

Honestly, If I wanted to skate in Jordans, I'd just buy a pair of recent retro 3s and skate in those.

On a side note, who remembers Mark Gonzales skating in OG1s during his vision/blind days?

Originally Posted by tatkieto

this is the vid

Gentry is a babbling moron. He sounds extremely un-edgamacated! He should know what he is talking about and deliver the information in a proud confidantmanner. Due to his tone, verbiage, "umms" and repetitive statements of "I don't know" he really does the Jumpman / Jordan Brand proud.Congratulations Gentry.

Back
Top Bottom