JORDAN SON OF MARS "BORDEAUX"

i agree with the guy that posted about the customs.... shoes are def ugly..... but those customs he showed were fire

they look a lot like the spizike which is a better hybrid imo. I know a lot of people on here dont like them but they are well made. all they did was put a velcro flap on and the sole from the 5s.

if the tongue was ALL 3m and the 6's heel flap was that of the 4, id like it more. its a slutty shoe but i like it.

Originally Posted by AiRJeDi

if the tongue was ALL 3m and the 6's heel flap was that of the 4, id like it more. its a slutty shoe but i like it.

haha never heard a shoe be called slutty before.. i guess that's a right way of describing a shoethat bites off others

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by AiRJeDi

haha never heard a shoe be called slutty before.. i guess that's a right way of describing a shoethat bites off others

Lol Is that what it meant ? I was wondering.

i'd probli grab the bred ones rather than these... although these could go w/ some of my okc gear so we'll see when i see them in person

does anyone know if these fit true to size and comfortable? I'd like to get either these or spizikes for work shoes off of eBay

does anyone know if these fit true to size and comfortable? I'd like to get either these or spizikes for work shoes off of eBay

Actually had these but gave them away. They fit like 5s except a little tighter with the top straps and the inner bands. If you have wide feet, you can probably get away with half a size up.

Back
Top Bottom