Jordan Spizike Black/Red-Cement Grey

man pys kinda gave me the shaft. i orderd on thursday last week and got a shipping confirmation on friday, it said they were supposed to be delivered on 2/17/10. then today pys cancelled my order and gave me a refund so i went to sneakerpost and copped for 150 shipped. how fast does sneakerpost deliver, their prices are really good. these are some of my favorite spizikes.

i like these. im kind of sceptical bout getting them though because they look tooooooo much like the bred IVs i'll feel like im using fusions or something. idk if anything it maybe a impulse purchase.

They're cool looking.
I saw someone wearing them at the DJ AM / DJ PREMIER release event @ Nike Sportswear.
These, and the White ones that are out right now are really cool looking, and I think I'm going to pick them up

Ok from the pics i actually like these. If i can get them after im done wit all the major releases and for under 100 i'll cop

Just noticed my pair was missing the retro card. Oh well .  Probably selling on Ebay for 19.99

I am not a Spizike's fan.  Get rid of them JB and focus on being better quality retro's!
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

yea wwasnt too big on spizike but this colorway aint that bad... anyone know where to get it below retail in brooklyn or manhattan nyc pm me

Originally Posted by infared82

cause u figure bye the time u get a new fitted and shirt up 2 at least $250

$150 would help, but these would MOVE at $125
eek.gif
. Jordan should realize that a lot of his stuff is over priced. The 16.5 for example, great shoe, but it would move a $109.99 vs $124.99.

Team shoes should go no higher than $100-$115. Sigs (Melo, CP and Jeter) $110-$125. Fusions $120-$150. $175 Is a hard selling point for any shoe let alone a fusion.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by infared82

cause u figure bye the time u get a new fitted and shirt up 2 at least $250

$150 would help, but these would MOVE at $125
eek.gif
. Jordan should realize that a lot of his stuff is over priced. The 16.5 for example, great shoe, but it would move a $109.99 vs $124.99.

Team shoes should go no higher than $100-$115. Sigs (Melo, CP and Jeter) $110-$125. Fusions $120-$150. $175 Is a hard selling point for any shoe let alone a fusion.

i was thinking $125 but jb would never go that low after the spizike moved so well the 1st couple years they came out then down hill solomon
1st 2 cw
pimp.gif

saw these tdy....... they are nice, but ASHEY LARRYS #2

theyd turn into dust after 5x wears. no go.

but shoetrends deal 125 was a nice look

Back
Top Bottom