Jordan Spizike Cement/Black/New Blue/Infrared

smh.gif

wow, they are real ugly.

these took the number 1 spot on the ugliest spizikes.

jordan_spizike_cement_black_new_blue_infrared-1med.jpg

315371-071_300.jpg

air-jordan-spizike-citron-colorway1.jpg

They look a lot better than the samples, if I got some extra money I might just think about getting these, and I will think long and hard, but only if I got the extra money

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

Here's a few pics of an all-new Spizike colorway planned for release in May. This pair has a white and black upper, with a red and cement grey sole. A little creativity was used on the sock liner, which has phrases such as "I Can Fly" and "Michael Jordan Flight School". The official release date is May 8. From Footlocker Unlocked.
Full-size pics at Air 23.

jordan_spizike_cement_black_new_blue_infrared-1med.jpg

jordan_spizike_cement_black_new_blue_infrared-2med.jpg

jordan_spizike_cement_black_new_blue_infrared-3med.jpg

jordan_spizike_cement_black_new_blue_infrared-4med.jpg

jordan_spizike_cement_black_new_blue_infrared-5med.jpg

jordan_spizike_cement_black_new_blue_infrared-6med.jpg

Full-size pics at Air 23.

b2235fe7ee5cbe569b016f3347cf02b7a7149ae.pjpg

WOW ...
no way they are coming out with those colors ..
it's horrendous
MARS were acceptable .. but these?

idk why they would put infered on these come out in the us...then they are trying to release the package over seas with the infred 6s rather than here in the us....i think that is a bunch of crap...but these idk the over all shoe throws me off i might cop but if the pack is dropping over seas and canada im grabbing the passport and dipping out...

Damn if it was the first colorway, I would've copped my first pair of Spiz'ikes. But now that they changed the midsole to black, I think I'm gonna pass, which is good for my wallet.

Back
Top Bottom