Jordan Spizike Replacement

Originally Posted by soledout23

Yeah, the XX strap they had on the shoes made them look kinda like the Yeezy but they weren't as bulky like the ones. Still nice and sleek like the OG Spizikes. Son of Mars have the pull strap from the 6s on the back and if I remembered correctly it has the clear bottom from the 5s. They showed a lot of heat there but all I can say is the 2012s are a huge disappointment on looks but the new tech is crazy. Out of everything they had shown us at the event, Lebron's 9 Hi and Lows stoled the show.

Brah what other heat? The reason dudes are giving you a hard time is that your not summarizing what you saw. Did you at least take notes brah? 

Whats the word on the AJ2012? I was hoping they'd keep the momentum going after a succesful (IMO) AJ 2011.

what event was this and not one camara was in the place? how many of you were at this event?

The event was called "Taste Makers." The top 50 influential accounts in the US were invited to it. We were shown product that even some of the reps themselves hadn't even seen yet. We got to see all the new Nike and Jordan footwear and apparel. We also gave feedback back to the brands about what was hot and what wasn't. This was an invite only event and there was about 100 people there.

The event was called "Taste Makers." The top 50 influential accounts in the US were invited to it. We were shown product that even some of the reps themselves hadn't even seen yet. We got to see all the new Nike and Jordan footwear and apparel. We also gave feedback back to the brands about what was hot and what wasn't. This was an invite only event and there was about 100 people there.
What other shoes did you see? More 10s, 4s, 16s, 17s, 11 lows, what?

Yeah, the XX strap they had on the shoes made them look kinda like the Yeezy but they weren't as bulky like the ones. Still nice and sleek like the OG Spizikes. Son of Mars have the pull strap from the 6s on the back and if I remembered correctly it has the clear bottom from the 5s. They showed a lot of heat there but all I can say is the 2012s are a huge disappointment on looks but the new tech is crazy. Out of everything they had shown us at the event, Lebron's 9 Hi and Lows stoled the show.

thanks for explaining a lil

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

staff should be ashamed of themselves for allowing non-substance threads 2 run rampant on this site. Especially this forum
yea!, that and pedophiles on here

Smh... I'm positive no pics were taken but I managed to get a glimpse and I think they will sell... BUT I have a feeling it will be a shoe NT hates and everyone else loves. The shoe will sell, but personally I'm sick of these hybrids, fusions, etc and I told my rep. Bottom line is they sell and it won't stop as long as the sales keep coming in.

Originally Posted by Mr 100

Smh... I'm positive no pics were taken but I managed to get a glimpse and I think they will sell... BUT I have a feeling it will be a shoe NT hates and everyone else loves. The shoe will sell, but personally I'm sick of these hybrids, fusions, etc and I told my rep. Bottom line is they sell and it won't stop as long as the sales keep coming in.

could u sketch em out or anything from what you remember? If they'll be this good we wanna see an interpretation of some sort of what they are

Originally Posted by Mr 100

If I could have taken pictures for NT, believe me I would have but nobody there is going to risk losing their account over trying to leak pictures. Jordan 2012 are similar to the 2011 in a sense where they are going to let the user take the next step in customizing the fit and feel of the shoes. Their will be different elements to customize besides just the insole for you. Tech is top notch but the aestics of the shoes IMO is whack. What was so great with most Jordans was that they were awesome on the court but they still looked as nice when rocking them off the court!

What Retros are planned?

What Foam colorways?

What Bron colorways? What do the IX Lows look like? Are the IX Highs different from the pics we saw? Will there be more then one version?

The shoes that is replacing the Spizike's is crazy! I was lucky enough to have a pair in my hands yesterday and all I can say that they are super dope. The new shoes remind my of the Yeezy 1.

OP next time you have release info don't even bother posting it. You probably saw enough to info the info to have a 20 page+ thread, but you completely drop the ball. 

Back
Top Bottom