Jordan Spizike Replacement

not that i like the shoe, but where is the iv influence? i thought spike lee was associated with the iii, iv, v, vi, and xx...if they are son of mars why would they leave one of his shoes out???

jordan-son-of-mars-hybrid.jpg

Originally Posted by eltouha

son-of-mars-2012-600x450.jpg

son-of-mars-white.jpg

If you put aside the fact that these are hybrids/fusions they're actually not that bad. Only problem I'm seeing with these is the color placement that they'll be getting. Much like the spiz'ikes I see these getting random colorplacements which in return ruins the shoe (IMO). Only spiz'ike that was done right was the cement colorway.

i don't like these at all, and i like the frankestein spizikes and dubzeros and 6 rings. the rest, like this and 60+ are bleh.

there's no need to make a replacement for spiz'ikes.
what they need is a replacement for the idiots at jb who came up with the idea of hybrids.
what happened to coming up with new ideas? mr. hatfield put a lot of thought into designing each shoe to flow beautifully then some morons butcher it and frankenstein it back together.

"hey leo, i hope you don't mind if we take mona lisa's and vitruvian man's heads and paint them over the heads of a couple disciples on the last supper..."

Doubt these would replace Spizikes. Spizikes have been one of the few JB shoes that are actually successful when they came out with the nice colorways. These look alright, just hate the strap. I'll definitely see these at the outlets just like the Spizikes.

these are nice but

i dont like that big strap ......................................................peace23

I have a feeling people will change their minds about these. They actually looked pretty nice in person.

When I see hybrids I only see the pieces of the shoes that it is made of....never as a whole.  It just isn't a fluid design.

Back
Top Bottom